||Cusco – Tipon – Pikillacta – Andahuaylillas.|
This tour is known for combining beautiful natural landscapes, Inca architecture in Tipón, pre-Inca Wari architecture in Pikillacta, you visit Andahuaylillas that is a Colonial Temple.
Breakfast at the hotel. In the morning departure to the South Valley. This tour is known for combining beautiful natural landscapes, Inca architecture.
It is said that it was a royal garden commissioned by Wiracocha; It is one of the best examples of agricultural andeneria created by the Incas; These terraces extend through the narrow valley and are fed by springs from the Apu (mountain) Pachatusan. You can also see a complex of temples, irrigation canals and aqueducts. This archaeological complex is located 24 km southeast of Cusco.
Pre Inka architecture. This adobe made complex was built by the Wari culture between 700 and 900 BC. A few meters from the area, you can see a small Inca site known as Rumicolca, which functioned as a kind of toll for travelers passing through the place.
It is one of the colonial towns of the territory, in this town you will find an old church known as “The Sistine Chapel of America”; It is the home of golden altars, paintings of the Cusco school and roofs of many colors. The chapel is quite simple and modest outside; but once inside, you can see the wonderful interior decorated by works of art from the famous Cusqueña School.
On the way back you will pass through the villages of Saylla and Huasao, in Saylla you can enjoy typical food of Cusco; delicious pork rinds, roast pork, piglet, and a soup consumed since the time of the Incas, known as Chairo. In the afternoon return to the City of Cusco. Free afternoon.
** The excursion hours will be reconfirmed at destination.
THE TOUR INCLUDES
- Pick up from the Hotel.
- South Valley (Tipón, Pikillacta and Andahuaylillas)
- Services with Bilingual Professional Guide (Spanish or English).
- Entrance tickets included (BTP, Andahuaylillas)
THE TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Does not include lunch.
- Services not detailed in the program.
- All rates are expressed in US dollars (optional for currency exchange) and are scheduled per person.
- Rates valid only for Peruvians include IGV.
- All our rates are subject to availability and change.
- Children under 02 years 11 months are considered INF (infant), do not pay for any service, and have no right to food, bed or seat on tours.
- Children from 03 years to 10 years 11 months are considered CHD (child), have a special rate and share a room with their parents.
- Children over 11 years considered as adults.
- Minors must travel with an identity document.
- Rates do not apply for holidays, Easter, Long Weekends, National Holidays, Christmas or New Year.