Machu Picchu ancient Inca city, hidden in the Andes of Peru. Located at 2430 m.a.s.l., it is known as “The Lost City of the Incas” in a place of great beauty, in the middle of a tropical mountain forest. The sanctuary of Machu Picchu is a fortress that presents the most amazing architecture of the Inca empire during its heyday. The most significant stone is the “Intihuatana” or solar calendar; which allowed the Incas to know precisely the seasons and the weather throughout the year, its walls, terraces and gigantic ramps give the impression of having been sculpted in the rock escarpments.
Pachacutec precise the exact location of these settlements based on the development of agricultural production and the extraction of mineral deposits and another reason is focused on the fact that the mountain chain has great spiritual significance when considered as the sacred site where the astronomical study of constellations of stars and the sun, stars that represented the deities of the Inca civilization would be practiced. Machu Picchu is a beautiful place and one of the most visited places in the world, where we can feel the energy and magic that my ancient inhabitants left mystically and the privileged nature of the place that is impressive.
||Cusco – Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu.|
- 03:45 am Pick up from the Hotel.
- 03:50 am Transfer to Ollantaytambo Station.
- 06:10 am We take the train to Aguas Calientes.
- 07:40 am Arrival and transfer to Machu Picchu. Recently declared one of the new 7 Wonders of the World, this will be a day to remember.
- 09:00 am Guided in Group or Private Service of this imposing Lost City of the Inkas, rediscovered by Hiram Bingham in 1911. With Temples and Enclosures surrounded by terraces cut on the side of the mountain, this is really an impressive site.
- 1:00 p.m. Lunch on your own at a Local Restaurant.
- 4:00 p.m. We go to the Aguas Calientes Station.
- 4:22 p.m. Departure of the Train towards the Ollantaytambo Station.
- 18:20 pm Transfer by Bus to the City of Cusco
- 20:20 pm Arrival to the City of Cusco.
Important: The hours of the excursions will be reconfirmed at destination.
Optional. – Buffet lunch in Machu Picchu: The Mapy Restaurant with an additional cost of $ 20.00 (Does not include Hot or Cold Drinks).
THE TOUR INCLUDES
- Transfer Hotel / Ollanta Station / Hotel.
- Machu Picchu: by Train Expedition Peru Rail or Executive Inca Rail (subject to availability).
- Bus Consettur RT (Up and Down).
- Entrance to the Sanctuary of Machupicchu.
- Services with Bilingual Professional Guide (Spanish or English).
THE TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Services not detailed in the program.
- All rates are expressed in US dollars (optional for currency exchange) and are scheduled per person.
- Rates valid only for Peruvians include IGV.
- All our rates are subject to availability and change.
- Children under 02 years 11 months are considered INF (infant), do not pay for any service, and have no right to food, bed or seat on tours.
- Children from 03 years to 10 years 11 months are considered CHD (child), have a special rate and share a room with their parents.
- Children over 11 years considered as adults.
- Minors must travel with an identity document.
- Rates do not apply for holidays, Easter, Long Weekends, National Holidays, Christmas or New Year.