With our 7-Day Tour, you will explore and visit the most important places on the northern coast of Peru. Discover Lima, Trujillo and Chiclayo all in one tour!
From beautiful beaches, astonishing archeological ruins, Moche Pyramids and Huacas, this experience is the perfect mix between learning about the pre-Colombian cultures of the Peruvian Coast and relaxing on beautiful beaches. Get to see all the most important places, the historical centers, ancient tombs and museums.
This Tour is perfect for anyone who wants to learn about the rich cultural past of Peru and be amazed by all the beautiful sites at the same time.
|Duration: 7 days||Max. Altitude: 34 m / 112 ft||Accommodation: Hotel|
|Difficulty: Easy||Season: All year|
- Transfers airport – hotel – airport
- Transfer airport – hotel – bus station
- 3 nights accommodation with breakfast at the chosen hotel in Lima.
- City tour Colonial and Modern.
- Transfers airport – hotel – bus station
- 2 nights accommodation with breakfast at the chosen hotel in Trujillo.
- City tour + Archaeological Museum
- Excursion Huacas del Sol & La Luna, Museum Huacas de Moche, Chan Chán and Huanchaco.
- Bus Trujillo – Chiclayo
- Entrance fees to the mentioned tours
Transfers bus station – Hotel – Airport
- 2 nights accommodation with breakfast at the chosen hotel in Chiclayo.
- Excursion Huaca Rajada
- Full Day Tucume + Museum Royal Tombs + Sican
- Tour packages to Trujillo and Chiclayo 2023 all inclusive, travel tourism tours in Trujillo and Chiclayo.
THE TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Drinks & Extra Meals.
- Flights or bus tickets from Lima to Trujillo – Chiclayo.
City of Lima
Our capital, also called the City of Kings, has history in each of its streets. It is said that the Spaniard Francisco Pizarro, founder of Lima, gave it the name of City of the Kings because it coincided with the date on which the Three Wise Men made their way to Bethlehem.
What to visit in the city of Lima?
*Magic Water Circuit.
*Plaza de Armas (Main Square)
*Malecon of Miraflores
The City of Trujillo
Trujillo, known as the “city of the eternal spring” or “capital of the marinera”, is one of the main tourist destinations in the northern part of Peru.
It is a tourist city that preserves its colonial architecture, considered among other titles the capital of the marinera and cradle of the typical Peruvian Paso horse.
What exceptional places are there to visit in Trujillo?
*Historical Centre of Trujillo.
*Huaca of the Sun and the Moon.
*Archaeological Complex El Brujo.
*Garden of the Senses.
City of Chiclayo:
This city is located in the province of the same name, in the region of Lambayeque; this city is the capital of both the province and the department in which it is located.
Places to Visit in Chiclayo
Among the different tourist attractions that are within the beautiful city of Chiclayo, are sites such as:
*El Paseo de las Musas.
*The Elías Aguirre House.
* The Cathedral.
* The Ex Convent of the Franciscan Fathers.
* The Basilica of San Antonio de los Padres Descalzos.
*The Municipal Palace of Chiclayo
Huaca Rajada, also known as Sipán, is an archaeological complex initially occupied by the Moche culture and later by the Lambayeque culture, in the north of Peru, made up of a group of pyramids or huacas.
Tucume is also known as the Valley of the Pyramids, with 26 large pyramids rising from the plain of the Lambayeque Valley.
The largest and most impressive pyramids are: Huaca Larga, the Temple of the Sacred Stone and Huaca Las Balsas, are located in the northeastern sector of Tucume.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
We have price alternatives that accommodate all budgets, prices per person, expressed in US Dollars.
Make your quotes and reservations by email email@example.com, you can also communicate with one of our sales executives at the telephones detailed below, we will be happy to assist you.
Phone – WhatsApp: +51 969 787 221
Phone – WhatsApp: +51 986 994 218
HOW TO BOOK THE TOUR?
To start the reservation process, please send us the following information:
- Name and surname:
- Passport number:
- Date of Birth:
- Very important – We need the address and information about the hotel that you are staying at, in the city of Trujillo, to be able to pick you up at the time when the tour starts
To confirm reservations it is required to pay 50% in advance and the other 50% can be paid upon arrival at your destination.
- WESTER UNION
- TRANSFER TO OUR BANK ACCOUNT PERU
- All rates for our Peru Packages are expressed in US dollars (subject to currency exchange rates) and are priced per person
- The rates for Peruvians only include VAT
- All our rates are subject to availability and circumstances
- Children under 2 years and 11 months are considered INF (babies) and are not permitted on this tour
- Children from 3 to 10 years and 11 months are considered DCC (child) and thus eligible for special rates and obliged to share the room with their parents
- Children over 11 years old are considered adults
- Minors must travel with an identity document
- Rates do not apply to holidays, Easter, long weekends, national holidays, Christmas, or New Year