Ausangate Trek 5 Days, A minimum of 02 people is required for the group tour in Ausangate. A walk through the Cordillera do Vilcanota that literally “breathes deeply”, on a route called “Caminho del Apu Ausangate (6398 masl)”, near the highest sacred mountain in the Cusco region. The “Apu” is the carrier of life and the guardian of one of the most primitive ecosystems in the world. ausangate
The shepherds of the community of Chillca are the owners of the llamas and horses that will accompany us on our walk and, at the same time, will carry our luggage and logistics equipment. They will proudly share with us their land and inspiring world.
On some nights, they sing their authentic traditional music, which is performed in the “tambos” by members of the community. ausangate rainbow mountain, ausangate rainbow mountains.
|Duration: 5 Days||Altitude: 3.900 – 4.900 ma.s.l.||Acomodation: Hotel|
|Difficulty: Low||Season: All year||Covid-19 Biosafety Protocols|
DAY 1: CUSCO – URCOS – TINQUI – UPIS
At 05:30, we take our vehicle to the city of Tinqui. Along the way, we will observe small communities (each with its own customs and traditions). Tinqui (3,900 m.s.m.), is where our team of transporters awaits us to begin the walk.
On the way, we have the possibility to visit some Andean families and observe the camelids (llamas and alpacas) at more than 4,000 m.s.s.l. High. Upis (4,400 m.s.m.) is the site of our camp. The climate is cold in this area.
The transportation time is 03h00min Hrs. Walking time is 06:00 Hrs. Approximately.
DAY 2: UPIS – PAS ARAPA – YANA COCHA – EXTREME STEP AUSANGATE – LAGUNA AUSANGATE
After breakfast, we start a climb in the morning to the first pass known as Arapa (4,800 m.a.s.l.), then the depth of the Yana cocha (4,500 m.s.n.m), where we have our picnic.
We continue the ascent to the Pass called Ausangate End (4,850 m.s.m.) and finally we reach the edge of Ausangate (4650 m.s.m.), it is the site of our camp. The climate is cold in this area. The walking time is 07h00min hrs. about.
DAY 3: LAGUNA AUSANGATE – PASO PALOMANI – JAMPA
It is the most arduous and, at the same time, the most beautiful and beautiful for the ascent to the highest step of this expedition; Palomani (5,200 m.s.m.), where the view is so close to the mountains and glaciers of Ausangate. We descend to the valley of the pampas of Finaya and our camp will be in Jampa (4,700 m.s.m.). The walking time is 08h00min hrs. about.
DAY 4: JAMPA – CAMPA PASO – PACCHANTA
The other imposing presence of the climb is the Campa pass (5,100 m.s.m.) then, between numerous lagoons, we go to Pacchanta (4,350 m.s.m.), the night of our camp will be at. Pachanta is where we take thermal baths and enjoy a great dinner typical of the region. The walking time is approximately 06h00min Hrs.
DAY 5: PACCHANTA – TINQUI – CUSCO
After breakfast, we start the walk to the city of Tinqui (0.3850 m.s.m.), where we take our transport to the city of Cusco (3.350 m.s.m.). The walking time is 03h00min Hrs. Approximately. ausangate trek, tallest mountain in peru.
- Hotel transport to the city of Tinqui
- Transportation from Tinqui to Cusco
- Entrance to Ausangate Park
- Professional guide English / Spanish (request language)
- High quality camping equipment (professional tent, Doite Top 4 model, extra light / 4.5 kg wide for 2 passengers. Mats, dining tent with table and chairs, sanitary tent)
- Meals during the tour (breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks / vegetarian option)
- Kitchen and cooking equipment
- Horses and mules, for all our staff and camping equipment
- Emergency horse
- First aid kit and oxygen bottle
TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Breakfast on the 1st day
- Sleeping bag (if you don’t have this, we offer you)
- All rates are in US dollars (optional for currency exchange) and are programmed per person.
- The rates valid for Peruvians only include VAT.
- All our rates are subject to availability and changes.
- Children under 02 years and 11 months are considered INF (babies), do not pay any service and do not have the right to food, bed or seat on the tours.
- DCC (child) is considered a child from 03 to 10 years and 11 months, has a special rate and shares a room with parents.
- Children over 11 years old considered adults.
- Minors must travel with an identity document.
- Rates do not apply to holidays, Easter, long weekends, national holidays, Christmas or New Years.
How hard is Ausangate Trek?
The difficulty is moderate, and there are no technical steps, but it is a physically very hard route due to the altitude. peru mountains, mountains in peru.
We have price alternatives that accommodate all budgets, prices per person, expressed in US Dollars.
Make your quotes and reservations by email email@example.com, you can also communicate with one of our sales executives at the telephones detailed below, we will be happy to assist you.
Phone – WhatsApp: + 51 969 787221
Phone – WhatsApp: +51 969 787221
HOW TO BOOK?
To start the process of your reservation, please, we need you to send us the following information:
- Name and surname:
- Passport number:
- Date of Birth:
- Your information about your hotel in the city of Cusco is very important, to be able to pick you up there at the time of starting the tour.
To confirm reservations, 50% of the advance payment is required and the other 50% can be paid upon arrival at your destination.
- WESTER UNION
- TRANSFER TO OUR BANK IN PERU