Ausangate Trek 6 Days, A minimum of 2 people is required for the Ausangate trek.
The snowfall of Ausangate is (6,398 m.s.m.), considered one of the most beautiful blizzards in the Andes. The mobility trip is 04 hours from Cusco to Tinqui (3,900 m.s.m.), it is an excellent combination, due to the change in temperature at such a high ecological level of constant irregularity.
Ausangate comes from picturesque mountains, glaciers, lagoons, rivers, etc. The hospitality of its people maintains and preserves the knowledge of respect for nature, from the mountains to its agricultural lands, which is the way of life of the peasant experience. This is the place of camelids like Vicuna, Alpaca and Llama; Appreciated for the good quality of wool and meat. ausangate
Note: We will go up to 5,200 meters above sea level. with a combination of extreme weather conditions. This walk can vary from medium to difficult level. We always recommend being in good shape, acclimatizing and being healthy. ausangate rainbow mountain.
|Duration: 6 Days||Altitude: 3,900 – 4,900 m.a.s.l.||Acomodation: Hotel|
|Difficulty: Low||Season: All year||Covid-19 Biosafety Protocols|
DAY 1: CUSCO – URCOS – TINQUI
In the morning, we take our transport to the city of Tinqui. Along the way, we observe small towns where we take advantage of the knowledge of Andean customs and traditions. On the outskirts of the Catca Valley, it’s time to enjoy the picnic. We continue to the town of Tinqui (3,900 m.a.s.l.), where we spend the night camping.
Cold weather; The shipping time is 05h00min Hrs.
DAY 2: TINQUI – UPIS
We started the day by walking to the community of Upis (4,400 m.s.s.m.). On the way, we will have the possibility to visit some families, where they show us the high quality of fabrics designed to honor nature and Andean symbols.
Upis is our camp, with the possibility of having fun in the thermal baths. The climate is cold in this area.
The walking time is 06h00min Hrs. Approximately.
DAY 3: UPIS – PAS ARAPA – YANA COCHA – EXTREME AUSANGATE PASS – AUSANGATE LAGOON
After breakfast, we begin the morning ascent to the first pass known as Arapa (4,800 m.s.m.i.), then the depth of Yana cocha (4500 m.s.m.), where we have our picnic. We continue climbing the Extreme Pass of Ausangate (4,850 m.s.m.) and finally we reach the edge of Ausangate (4,650 m.s.m.) to our camp. The climate is cold in this area.
The walking time is 07h00min Hrs. Approximately.
DAY 4: LAGUNA AUSANGATE – PASO PALOMANI – JAMPA
It is the most arduous and, at the same time, perhaps the most beautiful for the ascent to the highest step of this expedition; Palomani (5,200 m.s.m.), where the view is so close to the mountains and glaciers of Ausangate. We go down to the valley of the pampas of Finaya and then our camp is Jampa (4,700 m.s.s.m.).
The walking time is 08h00min hrs. about.
DAY 5: JAMPA – CAMPA PASO – PACCHANTA
The presence of another imposing climb is the Campa pass (5100 m.s.s.l.); then, between numerous lagoons, we go to Pacchanta (4,350 m.s.m.), the night of our camp. Pachanta is where we take thermal baths and enjoy a great dinner typical of the region.
The walking time is 06h00min Hrs. Approximately.
DAY 6: PACCHANTA – TINQUI – CUSCO
After breakfast, we start the walk to the city of Tinqui (3850 m.a.s.l.), where we take our transport to the city of Cusco (3.350 m.s.n.m.).
The walking time is 03h00min Hrs. Approximately.
AWARENESS / SOCIAL PROPERTY WORK
Through consciousness; The Ausangate community is one of the places where poverty has affected all families who live mainly from agriculture, with their own traditions and customs. So the initiative of a small group of farmers and our part; We feel a commitment to support the works of social good.
These voluntary donations can be very useful, such as clothing that is no longer used, notebooks, or pens. These details will be highly appreciated and grateful to the peasant family. ausangate rainbow mountains, Ausangate trek.
- Transportation from the hotel to the city of Tinqui (public transportation to and from the city by car, minimum 2 passengers)
- Transportation from Tinqui to Cusco
- Entrance to Ausangate Park
- Bilingual professional guide
- High quality camping equipment (professional tent, Doite Top 4 model, extra light / 4.5 kg wide for 2 passengers. Mats, dining tent with table and chairs, sanitary tent)
- Meals during the tour (breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks / vegetarian option)
- Kitchen and cooking equipment
- Crushers and mules, for all our clients of camping equipment and personal equipment
- Emergency horse (from 02 passengers)
- First aid kit, oxygen and ropes
TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Breakfast on the 1st day
- Sleeping bag (if you don’t have this, we offer you)
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
Backpack, sleeping bag, warm and cold weather clothing such as a waterproof jacket, wool, trekking pants and shoes, polo shirts, rain poncho, hat, scarf, sunscreen and alcohol gel sanitizer. Bottle of water and purifying tablet.
Camera (wrapped in plastic bag), flashlight and batteries. Small snack selected as a bar of chocolates and nuts. Original passport and extra money in soles. mountains in peru, manchu picchu trek.
We guarantee departure to Ausangate for 06 days in a group (SIC), with a minimum of 02 passengers. Therefore, the departure from Cusco to Tinqui is by public transport and the return from Tinqui to Cusco is done by private mobility. Request more information about Ausangate 06 days. peru hikers, peru mountain ranges.
- All rates are in US dollars (optional for currency exchange) and are programmed per person.
- The rates valid for Peruvians only include VAT.
- All our rates are subject to availability and changes.
- Children under 02 years and 11 months are considered INF (babies), do not pay any service and do not have the right to food, bed or seat on the tours.
- DCC (child) is considered a child from 03 to 10 years and 11 months, has a special rate and shares a room with parents.
- Children over 11 years old considered adults.
- Minors must travel with an identity document.
- Rates do not apply to holidays, Easter, long weekends, national holidays, Christmas or New Years.
How hard is Ausangate Trek?
The difficulty is moderate, and there are no technical steps, but it is a physically very hard route due to the altitude. tallest mountain in peru, peru mountains.
We have price alternatives that accommodate all budgets, prices per person, expressed in US Dollars.
Make your quotes and reservations by email firstname.lastname@example.org, you can also communicate with one of our sales executives at the telephones detailed below, we will be happy to assist you.
Phone – WhatsApp: + 51 969 787221
Phone – WhatsApp: +51 969 787221
HOW TO BOOK?
To start the process of your reservation, please, we need you to send us the following information:
- Name and surname:
- Passport number:
- Date of Birth:
- Your information about your hotel in the city of Cusco is very important, to be able to pick you up there at the time of starting the tour.
To confirm reservations, 50% of the advance payment is required and the other 50% can be paid upon arrival at your destination.
- WESTER UNION
- TRANSFER TO OUR BANK IN PERU