xceptional Bolivia 13 Days
For visitors who want to experience Bolivia in all its magnitude and explore the High Andean Lands. Bolivia is a fascinating attraction that offers an incredible diversity in Cultural and Traditional tourism.
We have designed your Excursions linking the main destinations of Bolivia in a single Travel Program from start to finish you will have a personalized service.
|Duration: 13 days||Altitude: 3.399 m.o.s.l.||Acomodation: Hotel|
|Difficulty: Low||Season: All year|
- Group Transportation 4 × 4
- Guide / Specialized Driver.
- Entrance Tickets
- Meals mentioned in the Program.
THE TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE
- National or international air tickets.
- Services not detailed in the program.
- Extra money.
- Tips and others.
- All rates for our Packages to Bolivia are expressed in US dollars (optional for currency exchange) and are programmed per person.
- The rates valid for Peruvians only include IGV
- All our rates are subject to availability and changes.
- Children under 02 years and 11 months are considered INF (babies), do not pay any service and do not have the right to food, bed or seat on the tours.
- DCC (child) is considered a child from 03 to 10 years and 11 months, has a special rate and shares a room with parents.
- Children over 11 years old considered adults.
- Minors must travel with an identity document.
- Rates do not apply to holidays, Easter, long weekends, national holidays, Christmas or New Years.
LA PAZ, BOLIVIA
Bolivia is a magical country, with a wonderful culture and a lot of biodiversity, La Paz is a city full of contrasts and the most cosmopolitan of Bolivia.
Its diversity, both geographical and cultural, offers its visitors a unique and unforgettable experience, which highlights its development, modernity and the memory of a past that has contributed greatly to the great transformations of Bolivia.
Within the same country of Bolivia, you can find salt deserts the size of Asturias, mountains that touch 6,500m in altitude, and an Amazon jungle that will impress you.
Climate of La Paz Bolivia
In La Paz, the summers are short, cool and cloudy and the winters are short, very cold, dry and partly cloudy.
During the course of the year, the temperature generally ranges from -2 ° C to 15 ° C and occasionally drops below -5 ° C or rises above 18 ° C.
And it is recommended to visit La Paz for activities in hot times, from the end of April to the end of May, and from August to the first days of December.
Places to visit in La Paz.
- The Basilica of San Francisco .- It is the main religious temple in La Paz, it was built in 1758. Along with its balanced and spiritual beauty, it has a legend referring to the initiatory evangelization of the indigenous people.
- Calle Jaén .- Colorful, showy and very cheerful by day, Calle Jaén fills with enigmas, gruesome stories and disturbing mysteries when night falls. Do you dare to visit it under the haunting presence of darkness?
- The cable car .- Many cities have this means of transport. In La Paz it was built recently. Cheap and with spectacular views, we recommend that you get on it in the Plaza de España. Once in El Alto, it would be a good idea to eat a typical fried chicken.
- The Valley of the Moon.- Located in the South Zone, it is a lunar scene that seems to be taken from a space movie. Armstrong, the first astronaut to walk on the moon, has recognized that it is the closest thing to the moon that he has ever seen.
- Sorata.- Planning an excursion to the Sorata Valley allows you to admire the mountain known as Nevado Illampu, make unforgettable trekking or hiking routes, visit the colonial town and visit the San Pedro caves.
Lake Titicaca – Copacabana
This lake is located in the Department of La Paz, three hours by bus from the capital of the same name.
Lake Titicaca It is 283 meters deep and has a total extension of 176 km. long by 70 km wide, and it is classified as the highest navigable lake in the world, with a height of 3,810 meters above sea level.
It is divided into two main basins, called “Lago Mayor del Titicaca” and “Lago Menor del Titicaca”.
Tourist Attractions in Copacabana Lake
- Tiwanaku Huatajata Copacabana
- Sun `s Island
- Suriki Island
- Island of the Moon or Koati
- Kewaya Island or Kala Uta
- Pre-Columbian Cultivation Terraces
The Island of the Sun
It is located in Bolivia located in the middle of Lake Titicaca, and has a length of 9.6 km by 4.6 km wide and an area of 14.3 km². And it is the highest lake in the world.
Legend has it that on that island Sol created his son, Manco Capac and his daughter Mama Ocllo, the first Incas who later went north to found Cusco in the heart of what would become the Inca empire.
To get to the island of the sun, the only way to get there is via Copacabana on the Bolivian side of the lake. The city of Copacabana is 2 hours from Puno, on the Peruvian side.
Once there you can discover postcard landscapes, important archaeological sites and Quechua and Aymara communities that today maintain their ancestral traditions.
Throughout the entire island there are several archaeological sites, where the “Sacred Rock” or Rock of the origins stands out, which according to the chronicles was the site from which Manco Cápac and Mama Ocllo left to found the city of Cuzco. Likewise, the Chinkana or labyrinth is appreciated, in addition to the Pilkokaina Palace from the Inca period, unique for its constructive characteristics.
When to travel to Isla del Sol
You can visit all year round and enjoy a cold semi-arid climate. The temperatures during the year vary between 25 ° C to 15 ° C during the day while at night the temperatures drop radically even below 0ºC.
The best and recommended time to visit the island is between May and October because the days are warm and sunny, but the nights will always be quite cool.
The ideal time of stay is 2 days to be able to enjoy the northern area, visit the ruins, make the Inca Trail to the southern area, rest and the next day enjoy the sunrise on the island and return to Copacabana.
The Ollagüe volcano is an active stratovolcano located on the border of Bolivia and Chile, in the Antofagasta Region in Chile, and the Department of Potosí, in Bolivia, in the Andes mountain range, with a height of 5868 meters above sea level, and has a crater 1250 meters in diameter, which has been eroded in the southern part.
Stone Tree – The largest tree in the world
It is located at the entrance to the Andean Fauna National Reserve, very close to the Uyuni salt flat, in the Siloli Desert.
With a height of almost 5 meters, this rock of volcanic origin has been shaped by the action of the winds until composing, through years of erosion, the rare image that ended up giving it its name as the Stone Tree.
Its rocky composition is made up mainly of iron, whose greatest wear occurs with the abundant winter rains. At this time of year, the area reaches temperatures of up to 30 degrees below zero. On the other hand, the summer season attracts suffocating heat. This extreme climate has favored erosive corrosion that has carved the stone.
The red lagoon
It could be that the water in this lagoon is of such a special color because the thousands of Andean flamingos that go there to breed their feathers fade.
It takes its name from the hue of the waters that appear reddish thanks to the pigments released by the algae.
Why go to the Laguna Colorada?
It has enough reasons to see it, among them that it is a 54 square kilometer lagoon, being the perfect area for exploring and observing birds. Its nature is impressive and also very beautiful.
We have price alternatives that accommodate all budgets, prices per person, expressed in US Dollars.
Make your quotes and reservations by email [email protected], you can also communicate with one of our sales executives at the telephones detailed below, we will be happy to assist you.
Phone – WhatsApp: +51 969 787 221
Phone – WhatsApp: +51 986 994 218
HOW TO BOOK THE TOUR?
To start the reservation process, please send us the following information:
- Name and surname:
- Passport number:
- Date of Birth:
- Very important – We need the address and information about the hotel that you are staying at, in the city of La Paz, to be able to pick you up at the time when the tour starts.
To confirm reservations it is required to pay 50% in advance and the other 50% can be paid upon arrival at your destination.
- WESTER UNION
- TRANSFER TO OUR BANK ACCOUNT PERU