Peru Tour Machu Picchu 15 days visiting: City tour in Lima, City tour in Cusco, tour to the Sacred Valley of the Inkas, Tour to Machu Picchu with Huaynapicchu, tour in Lake Titicaca, Uros floating island, Taquile Island, Canyon tour from Colca in 2 days and 1 night, Ballestas Islands, Paracas Reserve and overflight in the Nazca Lines.
This tour offers a mixture of tourist attractions of great importance and greater tourist influx in each department such as: Cusco, Ica, Paracas, Nazca, Puno, Arequipa.
|Duration: 15 Days
|Season: All year
The tour schedule will be confirmed at the destination.
- Shared services with professional bilingual guide (Spanish or English).
- Tickets included.
- Transfers in / out in Lima.
- 02 nights of accommodation in Lima with breakfast.
- stroll through the city of Lima.
PARACAS / ICA / NAZCA
- Bus ticket (Lima / Paracas) (Paracas / Ica) (Ica / Nazca) – Shared service – Cruz del Sur or similar.
- Night bus ticket (Nazca / Arequipa) – Night on board – Cruz del Sur or similar.
- Transfers in / out in Paracas.
- 01 nights of accommodation in Paracas with breakfast.
- Paracas National Reserve.
- Tour of the island of Ballestas.
- Transfers in / out in Ica.
- 01 nights of accommodation in Ica with breakfast.
- Panoramic tour of the city of Ica.
- Transfers in/out in Nazca.
- Overflight Nazca lines (does not include tax s/. 30.00 to be paid at destination, subject to changes / does not include hotel).
- Transfers in / out in Arequipa.
- Walk in the city of Arequipa and convent of Santa Catalina.
- 01 nights of accommodation in Arequipa with breakfast.
- Colca 2 days / 1 night.
- 01 night accommodation in Colca with breakfast.
- Tourist entrance to enter the Colca.
- Tourist bus service Chivay / Puno.
- Bus ticket (Chivay / Puno) – Express.
- Transfers in / out in Puno.
- 02 nights of accommodation in Puno with breakfast.
- Uros and Taquile floating island with typical lunch.
- Bus in tourist service (Puno / Cusco) with road tours and picnic.
- Transfers in / out in Cusco.
- 04 nights of accommodation in Cusco with breakfast.
- 01 nights of accommodation in Aguas Calientes with breakfast.
- City Tour and Nearby Archaeological Centers.
- Sacred Valley of the Incas with lunch.
- Machu Picchu: by Peru Rail Expedition or Executive Inca Rail (subject to availability).
- 01 lunch in Machu Picchu in a local restaurant.
TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE
- National or international plane tickets.
- Services not detailed in the program.
- Does not include hot or cold drinks.
- All rates are in US dollars (optional for currency exchange) and are scheduled per person.
- The valid rates for Peruvians only include IGV.
- All our rates are subject to availability and changes.
- Children under 02 years and 11 months are considered INF (babies), do not pay any service and do not have the right to food, bed or seat on tours.
- DCC (child) is considered a child from 03 to 10 years and 11 months, has a special rate and shares a room with parents.
- Children over 11 years considered adults.
- Minors must travel with an identity document.
- Rates do not apply to holidays, Easter, long weekends, national holidays, Christmas or New Year.
Lima – City of Kings
The City of Lima is the capital of Peru or also known as the City of Kings. It is located on the central coast of the country, on the shores of the Pacific Ocean, flanked by the coastal desert and extended over the valleys of the Chillón, Rímac and Lurín rivers.
In Lima Peru, everything is in constant movement, and therefore the past is not far behind; and it is that the City of Lima offers you such a diverse multiplicity of emotions, sensations, colors and flavors.
The City of Lima is full of colonial wealth, it is the only capital in South America with access to the sea and to be named the Gastronomic Capital of Latin America.
Did you know about gastronomy in Lima?
Considered the Gastronomic Capital of Latin America, in Lima everything revolves around food. And this can be seen in its excellent restaurants, bars and taverns where thousands of years of flavors and ingredients from the coast, mountains and jungle merge. If you are a fan of good food, this will be one of the experiences that you will want to repeat more than once.
Impossible not to try the emblematic cebiche or a good pisco sour; eat a chifa or savor the delicious anticuchos; visit the Central, Maido or Astrid & Gastón restaurants, considered the best in the world according to The World’s 50 Best Restaurant, A fascinating journey through aromas, textures and endless surprises that will make your mouth water.
How is Ica known?
The city of Ica is known as the city of the eternal sun, due to, as its name indicates, the intense heat that invades its streets throughout the year. This city is located in the province and department of the same name, and is the capital of the department in which it is located.
Paracas National Reserve
Recognized worldwide for the richness and diversity of species that inhabit the sea that bathes its desert coasts and for the number of its own and migratory birds, which during some months of the year come to Peru fleeing the cold. This protected area also has a whole area of wetlands, where birds such as flamingos, seagulls, penguins nest, it is even possible that you will see the flight of a condor. Famous for the presence of sea lions of various types.
The Ballestas Islands
The Ballestas Islands are located in front of Paracas, and are three small islands, Ballestas Norte, Ballestas Centro and Ballestas Sur; each one has an approximate area of 0.12 km². The islands are located outside the Paracas National Reserve area.
The Ballestas Islands are made up of rock formations where there is an important marine fauna with guano birds such as the guanay, the booby and the tendril, mainly the North, Central and South Ballestas Islands.
Arequipa is located at an elevation of 2,325 m in the desert mountains of the Andes. This beautiful city is built almost entirely of ashlar, a kind of white volcanic stone. This is the reason why Arequipa is called the White City. With its one million inhabitants, Arequipa is the second largest city in Peru. The main location, the Plaza de Armas, is the most beautiful in the country. The Cathedral is magnificent and the shopping galleries are in colonial style.
Arequipa legendary and historical white city of stone is a World Heritage Site according to Unesco. Watched over by its beautiful volcanoes in Ampato, Chachani, especially the Misti Volcano. With its streets, buildings and churches of a spectacular colonial construction; with a wonderful geography that gives us a fertile valley and some deep canyons between them, Cotahuasi and Colca, whose beauty and impact are impressive.
Monasterio de Santa Catalina
The Monasterio de Santa Catalina de Siena, or also known as the Santa Catalina Convent, is a religious tourist complex located in the historic center of Arequipa.
What makes the visit especially interesting is that the monastery is itself a small city, 20,000m2 surrounded by a 4-meter-high wall that separated the life of the cloistered nuns from that of the rest of the inhabitants of Arequipa.
And if you want to directly connect the City of Puno – Lake Titicaca after the Colca canyon, you also have this option of 2 days in Colca with transfer to Puno. It is perfect for not having to go back to the city of Arequipa!
Colca Canyon or Colca Valley
The Colca Valley is one of the largest tourist destinations in Peru. Colca comes from the words Collaguas and Cabanas, two ethnic groups that lived along the Colca River. This canyon has a depth of 4160 m, and it is the fourth deepest canyon on the planet.
Why is the Colca Canyon important?
The Colca Canyon is home to impressive giant birds such as the Andean condor and it is the best place to witness the Flight of the Condor, it is from the Mirador de la ´Cruz del Cóndor´, in this place visitors will be able to appreciate it up close. the glide of this majestic endangered bird found today.
How many Condors can you see and/or find in the Colca Canyon?
Some 31 condors exist in the Colca Valley, located in the Arequipa region – Peru.
Puno is a city in southern Peru located next to Lake Titicaca, one of the largest lakes in South America and the highest navigable body of water in the world. It is also considered the “folk capital” of Peru, for its traditional festivals with lively music and dance performances. Iconic sites include the Puno Cathedral, a Baroque-style Andean construction, and the 19th-century Yavarí steamship (currently operating as a hostel).
- Festival of the Virgin of Candelaria.
- Festival of Payment to the Earth.
- Carnivals in Puno.
- Patronal festival of San Juan de Dios.
- Feast of the Crosses.
- Feast of Santiago Apostle.
- Festival of the Virgen de las Mercedes.
- Staging by Manco Cápac and Mama Ocllo.
What you should know about Lake Titicaca.
Lake Titicaca is the highest in the world, at more than 3,800 meters high. As you know, it has a part in Bolivia and another in Peru, as well as several inhabited islands that can be visited.
On the Peruvian side are: Isla los Uros, Isla Taquile and Isla Amantaní in Puno, three different places with an interesting, attractive and captivating culture.
Did you know about the Uros Islands what?
The Uros island is made up of about 80 artificial islands, which are usually the first stop when visiting Lake Titicaca. Its inhabitants are considered to be the oldest in the area, and that they were nomads who arrived from Bolivia.
Today about 2000 people live on the Uros islands. And their language is Aymara and they learn Spanish at the school that is located on one of the islands.
The Isla los Uros are built by their own inhabitants with reeds from the same lake and they take more or less a year to make each one, said Islands and usually last about 30-40 years. They also use the reed for their boats.
History of the Citadel of Machu Picchu – Machupicchu
This ancient Inca city known as Machu Picchu or Machupicchu, is one of the most precious treasures of Peru. It was built in the mid-15th century and it is believed that it was one of the residences of the ninth Inca of Tahuantinsuyo, Pachacútec (Considered the great transformer of the Inca empire), although it also contains the remains of a great Sanctuary (Sacred Place where worshiped its various gods, especially the Sun God), with various temples such as: Temple of the Sun, Temple of the 3 Windows, Temple of Pachamama, Inti Huatana, the Royal Mausoleum, among others.
Its name means old mountain – Machu Picchu, and refers to the place where it is located, at about 2,453 meters above sea level, on a rocky premonitory between Machu Picchu and Huayna Picchu. Machu Picchu is divided into 3 sectors: agricultural sector, religious sector, urban sector.
Currently, this Inca jewel is one of the tourist centers of the country. Travelers come to Aguas Calientes to start the Inca route that Hiram Bingham popularized at the beginning of the 20th century.
The Machu Picchu Historic Sanctuary is considered one of the Seven New Wonders of the Modern World and has been declared a World Heritage Site in 1983. Machu Picchu Peru.
We have price alternatives that accommodate all budgets, prices per person, expressed in US Dollars.
Make your quotes and reservations by email [email protected], you can also communicate with one of our sales executives at the telephones detailed below, we will be happy to assist you.
Phone – WhatsApp: +51 969 787 221
Phone – WhatsApp: +51 986 994 218
HOW TO BOOK THE TOUR?
To start the reservation process, please send us the following information:
- Name and surname:
- Passport number:
- Date of Birth:
- Very important – We need the address and information about the hotel that you are staying at, in the city of Lima, to be able to pick you up at the time when the tour starts
To confirm reservations it is required to pay 50% in advance and the other 50% can be paid upon arrival at your destination.
- WESTER UNION
- TRANSFER TO OUR BANK ACCOUNT PERU