“The Peruvian system of services and productions is different from that of your country, we recommend that you read it carefully.”
The activity programs are planned with great care, although, for operational reasons, it may be necessary to change the order of those activated in the itinerary or the specific route (prior knowledge of the client) and, although these cases may be exceptional, the itinerary in general. , should only be taken as a basic guide.
In all trips, Dreamy Tours acts on behalf of our clients, organizing the necessary means of transport, accommodation or other tourist services on their behalf, so that we do not assume responsibility in case of accidents, losses, delays or interference during the tour. due to force majeure or other events that do not involve our responsibility, especially with regard to programs and schedules.
It is the passenger’s responsibility to have all the necessary requirements for their trip, such as: visas, passports, if they are studying to have their ISIC card updated, carry the Andean immigration card (TAM) issued by the Department of Migration, vaccinations, authorizations for minors old, etc., since, if you do not have them at hand, it may cause delays, cancellations of services, payment of taxes (IGV), among other setbacks.
- Dreamy Tours reserves the right to alter, alter, cancel the itinerary of any trip, for security reasons, such as: natural phenomena, political problems, epidemics and / or circumstances beyond our organization. In these cases, there will be no refund from our company.
- We ask that you inform us before contracting our services of the existence of such limitations, in order to recommend specific services that address these impediments.
- Likewise, we reserve the right to limit the participation of any of our passengers to the activities that we consider appropriate, due to the safety of the group.
- We cannot take a sick passenger on an excursion that represents a potential risk for that passenger and for the integrity of the group (this can be evaluated by the guide at the beginning of the tour). We cannot take passengers intoxicated or in a dangerous state that threatens the development of the tour, the health of the group and the passenger himself.
- Our company is not responsible for contracted illnesses, physical and / or mental disabilities that could endanger the health or integrity of the passenger or third parties during the development of the contracted tour, or that imply a limitation or impediment in the provision of Our travel services. Therefore, the Company will NOT recognize any claim or return for the aforementioned concepts, including cases in which no problem is manifested under normal conditions.
It is highly recommended to take out life insurance that covers accidents, medical expenses and emergency repatriation, including air and rescue ambulances. We also recommend that you cover cancellations and lost luggage. Send a copy of your insurance through social networks (email or WhatsApp) or physically to our office.
- All rates are expressed in US dollars (optional for currency exchange) and are programmed per person.
- All our rates are subject to availability and changes.
- Children under 02 and 11 months are considered INF (babies), they do not pay for any service and they do not have the right to food, bed or seat at the departures.
- Children from 3 to 10 years and 11 months are considered CHD (child), have a special rate and share a room with their parents.
- Over 11 years old considered adults.
- Minors must travel with an identity document.
- Rates do not apply for holidays, Easter, long weekends, national holidays, Christmas or New Years.
No reservation can be considered, as long as there is no written confirmation and cancellation of the amount agreed by the traveler or any other mediating company in the purchase. Likewise, in some special cases and even having made the respective monetary deposit, the reconfirmation of the reservation must be awaited due to restrictions or regulatory conditions in the country of a service provider.
- All reservations must be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, you must also send us your personal data, such as: names, surnames, passport numbers, nationality and date of birth.
- The price of tourist services and / or packages offered by our company are expressed in US dollars, the final value of which will be agreed between the client and our reservations department via email email@example.com
BOOKING CHANGES – ITINERARY – DATES – PARTICIPANTS
Changes of reservation, itinerary, dates and participants will be accepted according to availability and the corresponding payment of fines and administrative expenses.