The Amazon forests are the only place that give the feeling of witnessing the dawn of time. Thousands of visitors observe the diversity of forests and rivers in the area when they arrive in Puerto Maldonado, the capital of the Madre de Dios department, located in the southeast of Peru, just 45 minutes by flight from Cusco.
You can choose to stay in hostels or lodges and from there start your excursions in the jungle, some very close to the protected natural areas, highlighting the Tambopata National Reserve, Bahuaja Sonene National Park, Lake Sandoval and Lake Valencia.
You will find excellent settings for bird watching, or also for those who want a first foray into pristine forests of the Amazon rainforest.
Tambopata is ideal for fans of nature and the biodiversity of the Amazon rainforest; tourism for scientific purposes, bird watchers, flora and fauna; interested in mysticism and native communities and for those passionate about navigating the rivers of the Amazon.
Due to the easy connectivity of flights, it is recommended to combine the trip with Cusco, Arequipa and / or Puno and Lake Titicaca.
|Duration: 9 Days||Acomodation: Hotel|
|Difficulty: Low||Season: All year|
The tour hours will be confirmed at the destination.
Shared services with professional bilingual guide (Spanish or English).
- Transfers in / out in Lima.
- 02 nights of accommodation in Lima with breakfast.
- stroll through the city of Lima.
- In / out transfers in Cusco.
- 04 nights of accommodation in Cusco with breakfast.
- City Tour and Nearby Archaeological Centers.
- Sacred Valley of the Incas with lunch.
- Machu Picchu: by Peru Rail Expedition or Executive Inca Rail (subject to availability).
- 01 lunch in Machu Picchu in a local restaurant.
- In / out transfers in Puerto Maldonado.
- 2 nights of lodging in inn in Puerto Maldonado.
- 02 breakfasts, 02 lunches and 02 dinners.
- Excursions – shared services.
TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE
- National or international plane tickets.
- Services not detailed in the program.
- Hot and / or cold drinks.
- All rates are in US dollars (optional for currency exchange) and are programmed per person.
- The rates valid for Peruvians only include VAT.
- All our rates are subject to availability and changes.
- Children under 02 years and 11 months are considered INF (babies), do not pay any service and do not have the right to food, bed or seat on the tours.
- DCC (child) is considered a child from 03 to 10 years and 11 months, has a special rate and shares a room with parents.
- Children over 11 years old considered adults.
- Minors must travel with an identity document.
- Rates do not apply to holidays, Easter, long weekends, national holidays, Christmas or New Years.
Lima – City of Kings
The City of Lima is the capital of Peru or also known as the City of Kings. It is located on the central coast of the country, on the shores of the Pacific Ocean, flanked by the coastal desert and extended over the valleys of the Chillón, Rímac and Lurín rivers.
In Lima Peru, everything is in constant movement, and therefore the past is not far behind; and it is that the City of Lima offers you such a diverse multiplicity of emotions, sensations, colors and flavors.
The City of Lima is full of colonial wealth, it is the only capital in South America with access to the sea and to be named the Gastronomic Capital of Latin America.
What Places can you Visit in the City of Lima?
- Historical center of Lima
- San Isidro
- Huaca Pucllana Site Museum
- Pachacamac Archaeological Sanctuary
- Magic Water Circuit
- Love Park
Did you know about gastronomy in Lima?
Considered the Gastronomic Capital of Latin America, in Lima everything revolves around food. And this can be seen in its excellent restaurants, bars and taverns where thousands of years of flavors and ingredients from the coast, mountains and jungle merge. If you are a fan of good food, this will be one of the experiences that you will want to repeat more than once.
Impossible not to try the emblematic cebiche or a good pisco sour; eat a chifa or savor the delicious anticuchos; visit the Central, Maido or Astrid & Gastón restaurants, considered the best in the world according to The World’s 50 Best Restaurant, A fascinating journey through aromas, textures and endless surprises that will make your mouth water.
Where is the Sacred Valley of the Incas located?
The Sacred Valley of the Incas is located in the province of Urubamba in Cusco, Peru. It is located 15 kilometers northeast of the city of Cusco.
All the places to visit in the Sacred Valley:
- Salinera de Maras
History of Machu Picchu
The history of Machu Picchu says that mountain populations from the Vilcabamba and Valle Sagrado regions inhabited the Picchu ravine.
In the Middle Horizon period there is a demographic explosion by groups not historically documented but possibly linked to the TAMPU ethnic group of Urubamba and it is believed that these towns could be part of the Federation that were rivals of the first Inca of Cusco.
Machu Picchu Attractions
Machu Picchu is simply spectacular, each space within it is fascinating, and no matter where you look, you will be surprised. But within the Inca city there are attractions that stand out from the rest, either because of their architectural beauty, their natural beauty, or the intense desire that is generated by wanting to be in them. Here is the list of the most spectacular attractions of Machu Picchu.
You will see all these attractions during the Machu Picchu 1-day tour from Cusco.
- Fountain Ladder
- Putucusi Mountain
- Condor Temple
- Royal Palace and Acllahuasi
- Machu Picchu Mountain
- Sun Temple
- The Sacred Square
- The Intihuatana
- Huayna Picchu
We have price alternatives that accommodate all budgets, prices per person, expressed in US Dollars.
Make your quotes and reservations by email [email protected], you can also communicate with one of our sales executives at the telephones detailed below, we will be happy to assist you.
Phone – WhatsApp: +51 969 787 221
Phone – WhatsApp: +51 986 994 218
HOW TO BOOK THE TOUR?
To start the reservation process, please send us the following information:
- Name and surname:
- Passport number:
- Date of Birth:
- Very important – We need the address and information about the hotel that you are staying at, in the city of Lima, to be able to pick you up at the time when the tour starts
To confirm reservations it is required to pay 50% in advance and the other 50% can be paid upon arrival at your destination.
- WESTER UNION
- TRANSFER TO OUR BANK ACCOUNT PERU