Explore Lima, Paracas, Nazca and Cusco on our 9-day tour package, enjoy every moment and every place full of authenticity, history and natural beauty, starting in the city of Lima, and continue south to the region of Ica and visit the desert, see the world’s largest geoglyphs and enjoy a luxury picnic.
Finally, visit the imperial city of Cusco, home to incredible mysteries and history. Live an unforgettable adventure in the main sites such as: Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley of the Incas, 7 Colours Mountain Rainbow Mountain, more.
|Duration: 9 days||Acomodation: Hotel|
|Difficulty: Low||Season: All year|
Tour times will be confirmed at the destination.
- Services with a professional bilingual guide (Spanish or English).
- Tickets included.
- In / out transfers in Lima.
- 02 nights of accommodation in Lima with breakfast.
- walk tour city of Lima.
PARACAS / ICA / NAZCA
- Bus ticket (Lima / Paracas) (Paracas / Ica) (Ica / Nazca) – Shared service – Cruz del Sur or similar.
- Night bus ticket (Nazca / Cusco) – Night on board – Cruz del Sur or similar.
- 01 nights of accommodation in Paracas with breakfast.
- Paracas National Reserve.
- Tour of the island of Ballestas.
- Inbound / outbound transfers in Ica.
- 01 nights of accommodation in Ica with breakfast.
- Panoramic tour of the city of Ica
- Transfers in / out in Nazca.
- Transfers in / out in Nazca.
- Nazca overflight lines (does not include the tax s /. 30.00 to be paid at destination, subject to change / does not include hotel).
- Transfers in / out of Cusco
- 03 nights of accommodation in Cusco with breakfast.
- City Tour and Nearby Archaeological Centers.
- Sacred Valley of the Incas with lunch.
- Machu Picchu: by Peru Rail Expedition or Executive Inca Rail (subject to availability).
- 01 lunch in Machu Picchu in a local restaurant.
TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE
- National or international plane tickets.
- Services not detailed in the program.
- All rates are expressed in US dollars (optional for currency exchange) and are programmed per person.
- The rates valid for Peruvians only include VAT.
- All our rates are subject to availability and changes.
- Children under 02 years and 11 months are considered INF (babies), do not pay any service and do not have the right to food, bed or seat on the tours.
- DCC (child) is considered a child from 03 to 10 years and 11 months, has a special rate and shares a room with parents.
- Children over 11 years old considered adults
- Minors must travel with an identity document.
- Rates do not apply to holidays, Easter, long weekends, national holidays, Christmas or New Years.
Lima – City of Kings
The City of Lima is the capital of Peru or also known as the City of the Kings. It is located on the central coast of the country, on the shores of the Pacific Ocean, flanked by the coastal desert and extended over the valleys of the Chillón, Rímac and Lurín rivers.ico, flanqueado por el desierto costero y extendido sobre los valles de los ríos Chillón, Rímac y Lurín.
In Lima Peru, everything is in constant motion, and therefore the past is not far behind; and is that the City of Lima offers you such a diverse multiplicity of emotions, sensations, colors and flavors.
La Ciudad de Lima está llena de riqueza colonial, es la única capital de América del Sur con acceso al mar y que será nombrada Capital Gastronómica de América Latina.
What Places can you Visit in the City of Lima?
Did You Know About Gastronomy in Lima?
Considerado el Gastron capital OMIC de América Latina , todo en Lima gira alrededor de la comida. Y esto se nota en sus excelentes restaurantes, bares y tabernas donde se fusionan miles de años de sabores e ingredientes de la costa, montaña y selva. Si eres amante de la buena comida, esta será una de las experiencias que querrás repetir más de una vez.
Impossible not to try the emblematic ceviche or a good pisco sour; eat a chifa or savor the delicious anticuchos; visit the Central, Maido or Astrid & Gastón restaurants, considered the best in the world according to The World’s 50 Best Restaurant, A fascinating journey through aromas, textures and endless surprises that will make your mouth water.
Paracas National Reserve
Recognized worldwide for the richness and diversity of species that inhabit the sea that bathes its desert coasts and for the number of its own and migratory birds, which during some months of the year come to Peru fleeing the cold. This protected area also has a whole area of wetlands, where birds such as flamingos, seagulls, penguins nest, it is even possible that you see the flight of a condor. Famous for the presence of sea lions of various types.
¿Qué animales se pueden observar en la Reserva Nacional de Paracas?
- The flamenco.
- The white sandpiper.
- The fishing eagle.
- El águila pescadora.
- The Pelican.
- The guanay or our favorite.
- The Peruvian pikeman.
How is it known in Ica?
The city of Ica is known as the city of the eternal sun, because, as its name suggests, the intense heat that invades its streets throughout the year. This city is located in the province and in the department of the same name, and is the capital of the department in which it is located.
The Ballestas Islands
he Ballestas islands are located in front of Paracas, and there are three small islands, Ballestas Norte, Ballestas Centro and Ballestas Sur; each has an area of approximately 0.12 km². The islands are located outside the Paracas National Reserve area.
The Ballestas islands are composed of rock formations where there is an important marine fauna with guano birds such as the guanay, the booby and the tendril mainly, the North, Central and South Ballestas Islands stand out.
How many hours from Lima to Ica?
The distance from Lima to Ica has an extension of 311 km. and an estimated travel time of approximately 5 hours
Why is Ica famous?
Ica is famous for its countryside, wine centers; for the quality of its wines, being in this area the most important wine producers. The Ica valley was the center of development of two important pre-Hispanic cultures, that of Paracas (Pisco) and Nazca (Nazca).
Hidden under the tawny slopes of formidable hills, the beautiful Urubamba River Valley, known as The Sacred Valley.
It is located about 15 km north of Cuzco while the condor flies, through a narrow road with hairpin bends.
This quiet and attractive corner of the Andes with attractive colonial towns and secluded woven towns is well worth exploring. The star attractions are the markets and the towering Inca citadels of Pisac and Ollantaytambo, but they are also packed with other Inca sites.
Its countless hiking trails are deservedly gaining popularity. Adrenaline activities range from rafting to rock climbing.
If you want to visit the sacred valley, the first thing you should do is buy the Cusco Tourist Ticket, with which you will have access to various attractions of the city and the Sacred Valley.
We have price alternatives that accommodate all budgets, prices per person, expressed in US Dollars.
Make your quotes and reservations by email email@example.com, you can also communicate with one of our sales executives at the telephones detailed below, we will be happy to assist you.
Phone – WhatsApp: +51 969 787 221
Phone – WhatsApp: +51 986 994 218
HOW TO BOOK THE TOUR?
To start the reservation process, please send us the following information:
- Name and surname:
- Passport number:
- Date of Birth:
- Very important – We need the address and information about the hotel that you are staying at, in the city of Lima, to be able to pick you up at the time when the tour starts
To confirm reservations it is required to pay 50% in advance and the other 50% can be paid upon arrival at your destination.
- WESTER UNION
- TRANSFER TO OUR BANK ACCOUNT PERU