The Lares Trek & Short Inca Trail to Machu Picchu in 4 Days, is a great way to combine the best of breath-taking landscapes, archeological ruins, and immersion in traditional cultures.
Firstly you will experience the beautiful landscapes and traditional cultures of Lares, where you will have the opportunity to get to know the traditional culture of the region. Then you will do the Inca Trail, visit the archaeological sites of Chachabamba and Wiñay Huayna and hike to Machu Picchu, then continue through the Sun Gate (Inti Punku), where we can see the citadel of Machu Picchu for the first time.
Discover the incredible trekking through the Lares Valley and the short Inca Trail to Machu Picchu in 4 days
|Duration: 4 Days||Max. Altitude: 4400 m / 14435.7 ft||Accommodation: Camping & Hotel|
|Difficulty: Moderate to Challenging||Season: All year|
Day 1: Cusco – Huacawasi – Sondor
- 5:30 AM Pickup at your Hotel
- Meals: (optional Breakfast), 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner & Snacks
- Approximate hiking time: ~5-6 hrs.
- Difficulty: Easy to Moderate
- Climate: Warm and Cold at night
- Highest elevation: 3800 m / 12467 ft
- Sleepover in communal house in Sondor
Day 2: Sondor – Paso Sacsaylame – Aruray Cocha – Miski Unu- Pucara
- Meals: 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner & Snacks
- Approximate hiking time: ~7-8 hrs.
- Difficulty: Moderate to Challenging
- Climate: Cold
- Highest elevation: 4400 m / 14435.7 ft
- Sleepover in camping ground Pucara
Day 3: Ollantaytambo – Km. 104 – Aguas Calientes
- 6 AM Pickup at Campingsite
- Meals: 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunchbox, 1 Dinner & Snacks
- Approximate hiking time: ~6-7 hrs.
- Difficulty: Moderate
- Climate: Humid with mosquitoes
- Highest elevation: 2780 m / 9120.7 ft
- Sleepover in Hotel in Aguas Calientes
Day 4: Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Cusco
- Meals: 1 Breakfast
- Approximate hiking time: ~3 hrs.
- Difficulty: Easy
- Climate: Temperate to Warm
- Highest elevation: 2430 m / 7972.4 ft
- Transportation back to Cusco
*The times of the Tour schedule can vary according to your preferences and personal circumstances, which is why we will hold a previous briefing in order to discuss with you your wishes and accordingly determine the specific timetable of the tour
*The entrance to Huaynapicchu must be requested at the time of booking the tour and is subject to the given availability. (maximum 400 spaces per day)
- Pick up your hotel and transfer to the first visiting point.
- Tourist Transportation Cusco – Quiswarani.
- Tourist transportation Lares – Ollantaytambo.
- Horses and Muleteer for the Camping and Food team.
- Camping equipment (kitchen tents, dining tent, bedroom tent, balloon, tables, benches, etc.)
- Train ticket to km 104 (starting point of the tour.)
- Entrance to the Inca Trail park and the Sanctuary of Machu Picchu.
- Professional Guide.
- Guided visits to Chachabamba, Wiñaywayna and Choquesuysuy.
- Guided visit to the Citadel of Machu Picchu on the second day.
- Food according to the itinerary 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners.
- 01 Box Lunch.
- 01 nights of basic accommodation in Ollantaytambo.
- Bus ticket Consettur RT Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes.
- Train ticket to and from Ollanta – Cusco.
- Transfer to the city of Cusco.
TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Services not detailed in the Valle de Lares – Inca Trail 2D / 1N program.
- 01 Breakfast on the first day.
- Dinner in Ollantaytambo.
- Lunch in Aguas Calientes (4th day)
- Life insurance.
- Extra nights due to bad weather
- Personal care items.
- Entrance to Huaynapicchu (+ 30.00 USD – depending on availability)
HOW MUCH DOES THE LARES TREK & SHORT INCA TRAIL COST?
We have price alternatives that accommodate all budgets, prices per person, expressed in US Dollars.
Make your quotes and reservations by email firstname.lastname@example.org, you can also communicate with one of our sales executives at the telephones detailed below, we will be happy to assist you.
Phone – WhatsApp: +51 969 787 221
Phone – WhatsApp: +51 986 994 218
HOW TO BOOK THE TOUR?
To start the reservation process, please send us the following information:
- Name and surname:
- Passport number:
- Date of Birth:
- Very important – We need the address and information about the hotel that you are staying at, in the city of Cusco, to be able to pick you up at the time when the tour starts.
To confirm reservations it is required to pay 50% in advance and the other 50% can be paid upon arrival at your destination.
- WESTER UNION
- TRANSFER TO OUR BANK ACCOUNT PERU
- All rates for our Peru Packages are expressed in US dollars (subject to currency exchange rates) and are priced per person
- The rates for Peruvians only include VAT
- All our rates are subject to availability and circumstances
- Children under 2 years and 11 months are considered INF (babies) and are not permitted on this tour
- Children from 3 to 10 years and 11 months are considered DCC (child) and thus eligible for special rates and obliged to share the room with their parents
- Children over 11 years old are considered adults
- Minors must travel with an identity document
- Rates do not apply to holidays, Easter, long weekends, national holidays, Christmas, or New Year