Inca Jungle Trail to MachuPicchu 4 Days It is a new alternative after the Inca trail, where you can discover its natural attractions and the warm contact of the local population. The path is suitable for those who have an adventurous spirit, a free mind and without vertigo problems, inca jungle trek.
This tour through the Inca jungle trek, trail iti is between tropical forests is a famous and offered route that includes cycling activities (approximately 55 km) and a ride to the village of Aguas Calientes-MachuPicchu pueblo.
During the course of this Inca trail, he contemplates the visit of some archaeological groups, he toured the base of the city of Santa María (High Forest), walking and visiting the Machu Picchu park.
In addition, on the fourth day, we will enjoy a visit to the citadel of Machu Picchu in the middle of a mystical sunrise. The accommodations are basic, except in Aguas Calientes village, there we have all the services. inca jungle
|Duration: 4 Days||Altitude: 2.050 – 4.200 m.a.s.l.||Acomodation: Hotel|
|Difficulty: Low||Season: All year||Covid-19 Biosafety Protocols|
DAY 1: CUSCO – SANTA MARÍA.
We leave their respective hotels in the morning at 07:00 in the morning, we leave Cusco by private transport to the Sacred Valley of the Incas, observing beautiful landscapes and cities such as Chinchero, Ollantaytambo; then we go down the road,
Where we will see the Inca platforms, until we reach Apu Abra Málaga (4,350 meters above sea level, where you can see blizzards such as the «Wakaywillka» (Veronica) at 5,650 meters above sea level, reaching approximately at 12:00 From here, we begin the descent by bicycle through the high-Andean region towards the Alta Forest;
where we can appreciate the flora and fauna and feel the climate change, passing through cities such as: Alfa Mayo, Huamanmarca Amaybamba, Huyro, enjoying the landscape and the crossing of the rivers, until we reach our destination, Santa María, where we will do, make the Rafting, then rest and dinner the first night. inka trek
DAY 2: SANTA MARÍA – SANTA TERESA
We woke up early in the morning at 06:00 a.m., after breakfast, we will go up the bridle path that will take us to the ancient Inca trail in the middle of the high jungle, then we stop in the (Casa del mono-Monkey House) for a stop. We will see, njoy animals of the region and fruit trees. Then we will continue to the entrance of the Wamanqasa mountain, the highest point, where we will have 5 km of walk through the impressive stands, we will have a view of the Salkantay with snow (6,265 masl).
Then we will have the lunch in anative restaurant. After we will continue walking along the river unitl reach the thermal baths of Cocalmayo hot springs. The we back by car to Santa Teresa; Dinner on the second night.
DAY 3: SANTA TERESA – AGUAS CALIENTES-MACHUPICCHU VILLAGE.
We woke up in the morning at 07:00 hours, after breakfast, we will go to do, make the Zip-Line and rock climbing, then we will walk to Hidroelectric until reach (MachuPicchu Village-Aguas Calientes). Dinner and accommodation.
DAY 4: VISIT TO THE ARCHAEOLOGICAL PARK OF MACHU PICCHU – CUSCO
After breakfast, we will take one of the first buses that will take us to the citadel of Machu Picchu, which with a bit of luck we will have a beautiful sunrise. Your guide will help you discover its precincts, archaeological engineering, as well as its great history and culture of the Incas.
Then you will have free time to have fun with the llamas and show off your photography skills. Those who have even more energy have the option of climbing the mountain of Huayna Picchu, where you can have one of the best views of the citadel of Machu Picchu.
Afterwards, you will descend to re-enter the city of Aguas Calientes, where you will take the train to Ollantaytambo and continue by bus to Cusco (arrival at approximately 22:00). inka jungle tour
- Hotel search service ± at 07:00
- Private tourist transport
- Bicycle helmet and gloves
- 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 3 dinners
- 3 nights in hostel
- Professional guide ± in English / Spanish (request language)
- Entrance to the sanctuary of machu picchu
- Bus: Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu
- Return train from Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo and bus to Cusco.
- First aid box.
TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Lunch on the last day
- Bus: Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes (this is possible on foot and takes 1:20 hrs. Or also the possibility of buying a ticket and it costs $ 12.00 per person)
- All rates for our Peru Packages are expressed in US dollars (optional for currency exchange) and are programmed per person.
- The rates valid for Peruvians only include VAT.
- All our rates are subject to availability and changes.
- Children under 02 years and 11 months are considered INF (babies), do not pay any service and do not have the right to food, bed or seat on the tours.
- DCC (child) is considered a child from 03 to 10 years and 11 months, has a special rate and shares a room with parents.
- Children over 11 years old considered adults.
- Minors must travel with an identity document.
- Rates do not apply to holidays, Easter, long weekends, national holidays, Christmas or New Years.
We have price alternatives that accommodate all budgets, prices per person, expressed in US Dollars.
Make your quotes and reservations by email email@example.com, you can also communicate with one of our sales executives at the telephones detailed below, we will be happy to assist you.
Office: +51 084-548558
Phone – WhatsApp: + 51 969 787221
Phone – WhatsApp: +51 969 787221
HOW TO BOOK?
To start the process of your reservation, please, we need you to send us the following information:
- Name and surname:
- Passport number:
- Date of Birth:
- Your information about your hotel in the city of Cusco is very important, to be able to pick you up there at the time of starting the tour.
To confirm reservations, 50% of the advance payment is required and the other 50% can be paid upon arrival at your destination.
- WESTER UNION
- TRANSFER TO OUR BANK IN PERU