Ausangate Trek 4 Days, the Ausangate mountain range is located in the Vilcanota mountain range in the department of Cusco.
This is one of the highest remote areas in the country and offers a spectacular circuit that makes a long and difficult journey through snowy peaks, lagoons, ice caves and hot springs. Also, this represents the culture of a thousand years. Ausangate, ausangate rainbow mountains.
|Duration: 4 Days||Altitude: 3.900 – 4.900 m.a.s.l||Acomodation: Hotel|
|Difficulty: Low||Season: All year||Covid-19 Biosafety Protocols|
DAY 1: CUSCO – MALLMA – SINGRENA COCHA
Our trip begins early in the morning and we go to Mallma (3900 masl), the city is located southeast of the city of Cusco, in this location we will find the rest of the team.
During our transport trip, we will pass through several small Andean villages and enjoy the pleasant view of the landscape.
In Mallma, we will start the tour at approximately 2:00 a.m. place that, at the same time, will be our camp on the Singrena coast, near the lagoon (4200 m.s.s.m.). Transportation time: 05:00 Hrs. Walking time is 02:00 Hrs.
DAY 2: SINGRENA COCHA – TARAPATA PASO – AÑASÑIIUCPAMPA
The sunrise over the Vilcanota mountain range is spectacular and offers a beautiful view of the glaciers and lagoons that surround us. The region offers a wide variety of flowers and plants, such as the Andean cactus.
In addition, this area is home to camelids, chinchilla, condor and couda. After having passed the Tarapata Pass (4,600 meters above sea level. Our campsite. The hour of the walk is 07:00 Hrs.
DAY 3: AÑASÑIIUCPAMPA – PUPUSAYOC PASO – PACCHANTA
The day begins with a walk to the Pupusayoc Pass (4,900 m.s.m.), from where we will have an impressive view of several mountains such as Callangati and Ausangate. From that moment, we will begin to descend and, at the same time, we will be the place of our camp in the community of Pacchanta (4,300 m.s.m.).
In the afternoon, we will relax in the pools or in the warm waters and in the evening we will have dinner typically in the Pachamanca region. The walking time is 06:00 Hrs.
DAY 4: PACCHANTA – TINQUI – CUSCO
After breakfast, we will go to the city of Tinqui (3,850 m.s.m.). From here, we will take the transport to return to the city of Cusco. The walking time is 04:00 Hrs. Transportation time is estimated at 03:00 Hrs.
AWARENESS / SOCIAL PROPERTY WORK
Through consciousness; The Ausangate community is one of the places where poverty has affected all families who live mainly from agriculture, with their own traditions and customs. So the initiative of a small group of farmers and our part; We feel a commitment to support the works of social good.
These voluntary donations can be very useful, such as clothing that is no longer used, notebooks, or pens. These details will be highly appreciated and grateful to the peasant family.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
Backpack, sleeping bag, warm and cold weather clothing such as a waterproof jacket, wool, trekking pants and shoes, polo shirts, rain poncho, hat, scarf, sunscreen and alcohol gel sanitizer. Bottle of water and purifying tablet. Camera (wrapped in plastic bag), flashlight and batteries.
Small snack selected as a bar of chocolates and nuts. Original passport and extra money in soles. ausangate trek
- During our trip, we will go up to 4,900 m.s.s.l. Combined with the extreme weather, this trip can be unforgettable. We want this trip to be the best of all your trips; therefore, make sure that you must be physically fit and air-conditioned, that you must be in good health.
- As the weather can be very cold and humid once wet, clothes do not dry overnight. Then take some clothes to change.
- Private transportation from the hotel to Mallma
- Private Transportation from Tinqui Return to your hotel in Cusco
- Entrance to Ausangate Park
- Professional Guide Spanish / English (request language)
- High quality camping equipment (professional tents, Doite Cima model 4, extra light / 4.5kgs for two people. Mattresses, dining room with table and chairs, bathroom tent)
- Meals during the tour (breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks, vegetarian food option)
- Kitchen and cooking equipment
- Horses and mules, for all our staff and camping equipment
- emergency horse
- First aid kit and oxygen bottle
TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE
- The sleeping bag (if you don’t have a sleeping bag, we offer you the rental)
- All rates are in US dollars (optional for currency exchange) and are programmed per person.
- The rates valid for Peruvians only include VAT.
- All our rates are subject to availability and changes.
- Children under 02 years and 11 months are considered INF (babies), do not pay any service and do not have the right to food, bed or seat on the tours.
- DCC (child) is considered a child from 03 to 10 years and 11 months, has a special rate and shares a room with parents.
- Children over 11 years old considered adults.
- Minors must travel with an identity document.
- Rates do not apply to holidays, Easter, long weekends, national holidays, Christmas or New Years.
How hard is Ausangate Trek?
The difficulty is moderate, and there are no technical steps, but it is a physically very hard route due to the altitude. ausangate rainbow mountain, tallest mountain in peru.
We have price alternatives that accommodate all budgets, prices per person, expressed in US Dollars.
Make your quotes and reservations by email email@example.com, you can also communicate with one of our sales executives at the telephones detailed below, we will be happy to assist you.
Office: +51 084-548558
Phone – WhatsApp: + 51 969 787221
Phone – WhatsApp: +51 969 787221
HOW TO BOOK?
To start the process of your reservation, please, we need you to send us the following information:
- Name and surname:
- Passport number:
- Date of Birth:
- Your information about your hotel in the city of Cusco is very important, to be able to pick you up there at the time of starting the tour.
To confirm reservations, 50% of the advance payment is required and the other 50% can be paid upon arrival at your destination.
- WESTER UNION
- TRANSFER TO OUR BANK IN PERU