where you can see the Andes Mountains with their beautiful snowfalls and the Inca architectural part, for which it is necessary to make a reservation well in advance since this program is in great demand to seek new travelers for new experiences. inca jungle trek o inca jungle.
|Duration: 6 Days||Altitude: 2,430 – 3,399 m.a.s.l.||Acomodation: Hotel|
|Difficulty: Low||Season: All year||Covid-19 Biosafety Protocols|
DAY 01: CUSCO
Arrival in the city of Cusco, reception and transfer of an employee of our agency to the selected hotel. Rest of the day free to acclimatize to the altitude of 3,350 m.s.m.l. Briefing at the Hotel to give the last recommendations of the Tour around 18:00.
** Accommodation in Cusco.
DAY 02: CUSCO – ABRA MÁLAGA – ALFAMAYUC – SANTA MARÍA (CYCLING)
At approximately 7:30 am, the Inca Jungle tour, picking you up from your hotel, passing through the sacred valley of the Incas, crossing the snow-capped mountain of Abra Málaga at 4,350 meters above sea level and descending to the place called Alfamayuc , there we prepare to begin our descent on mountain bikes and, including the safety equipment, we begin a 45 km descent by road.
This day is very fun, because we go through different climates, with cold, rain and sun, and the best thing is that on the way you will find streams where you will bathe for them.
This descent takes us to the city of Santa María, at 1,430 m.s.m., upon arrival, we will have the lunch, rest, then in the afternoon we will have rafting, then rest, dinner.
afternoon free to rest and have dinner and spend the first night in a local family refuge.
DAY 03: SANTA MARÍA – QELLOMAYO – SANTA TERESA (RAFTING)
The second day is the most intense, since we will cross part of the original Inca highway that connects the Inca city of Machu Picchu with other Inca cities such as Vilcabamba “The last refuge of the Incas.” We have to walk from Santa María to Santa Teresa, we leave at 8 am and arrive at our destination at 5:30 pm, we will have many stops along the Inca trail, in total the trekking is about 8 hours.
Walking through the jungle, we will climb mountains, cross rivers, sweat, get wet and our guide will give us information about the typical plants of the region.
We will cross hoses, avocados, papayas and coffee plantations and coca leaves, the sacred leaf of the Inkas and that is legally cultivated with permission from the Peruvian government.
The best thing about this day will be that for an hour and a half we will walk along an original Inka path. The Inca roads are built with stones and cross the mountains.
The views are incredible and this road passes through the highest point that is accessed during the walk. We stopped to rest in a “tambo”, which was the crossing point of the chaskis “the messengers of the Inka Empire.” After about 7 hours of walking, we arrive at the hot springs of Santa Teresa, «Qolcalmayo or Cocalmayo».
A true paradise, the environment is truly spectacular and the pools with water at about 30o and that we will enjoy.
Then we continue our trip to the city of Santa Teresa, located 20 minutes from the site. Immediately the accommodation and ready to enjoy a good bath.
DAY 04: SANTA TERESA – HIDROELECTRICA – MACHU PICCHU PUEBLO
We will wake up around 6:00 in the morning to enjoy a comforting breakfast, we will visit the Canopy, where we will do this adventure activity that consists of cables anchored from one mountain to another, where a person slides through an attached pulley to a belt. The tour lasts approximately 2 hours and the departure and arrival points are land or air platforms installed in rock.
The maximum speed of a cable is 60 km / h. After our experience in Canopy, we will take a walk through the Santa Teresa Valley to the hydroelectric plant for approximately 2:30 hours, enjoying the landscape bordered by mountains and nature, arriving at the hydroelectric plant,
we have lunch comfortably to continue our walk to the Aguas Calientes town for approximately 3 hours, along the banks of the river and following the railway line of the train until reaching the town of Aguas Calientes.
On this hike, you can see the vegetation and wildlife of the area. It is exciting to get to Aguas Calientes, on this day you can see the mountain of Machu Picchu, which will go up the next day, you just want the quick hours to finally see it. Upon arriving in the city of Aguas Calientes-Machupicchu village, we will settle in the hotel and then have dinner in a tourist restaurant in the village.
DAY 05: MACHU PICCHU – CUSCO
At approximately 4:00 in the morning, during this period, we climb the last stretch of the Inca Trail to reach the Inca city of Machu Picchu, we arrive at approximately 6:00 in the morning, during this period, we can enjoy the beautiful sunrise in Machu Picchu, in addition to being one of the first groups, we will make sure that our visit to Machu Picchu is unforgettable, we will have a guided visit to the most important environment of the Inca city of approx.
Two hours later, you can explore the mysterious city of Machu Picchu at your own pace and discretion. We take the bus back to the city of Aguas Calientes and, at a coordinated time, you will meet your guide to take the tourist train to the Ollantaytambo station and then go to the bus that will take us back to the city of Cusco.
** Accommodation in Cusco.
DAY 06: CUSCO
Breakfast at the hotel. At the agreed time, transfer on board for our departure flight.
The itineraries are subject to change, depending on the time of reservation, the fields are provided by INC (institution that administers and regulates the Inca Trail).
The train Included in all tours is the tourist (to / from Ollantaytambo), the train schedule is confirmed only one day before the start of the trip, if you join another group before the start of the tour, we cannot guarantee that you will travel the same train with the rest of the group. inka trek
- Transfer in / out of Cusco
- 02 nights of accommodation in Cusco with breakfast.
- Shared services with bilingual professional orientation (Spanish or English).
- Transportation Cusco – Alfamayuc. (Start of the bike)
- Cycling with mountain bikes and all their equipment.
- Canopy Tour – Zipline «
- Tickets to Machu Picchu.
- 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners.
- First aid box
- Bus ticket to the city of Aguas Calientes.
- 02 nights in a basic hotel in the towns of Santa María and Santa Teresa.
- 01 nights in Aguas Calientes.
- Train ticket back to Cusco in Peru Rail or Inca Rail (depending on availability)
TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE
- National or international plane tickets.
- Services not detailed in the program.
- Lunch in Aguas Calientes (4th day).
- Sleeping bag.
- Extra conveyor.
- Life insurance
- Additional nights due to bad weather.
- Personal care items.
- All rates are in US dollars (optional for currency exchange) and are programmed per person.
- The rates valid for Peruvians only include VAT.
- All our rates are subject to availability and changes.
- The deposit is non-refundable.
- There is no refund of deposit when the visitor decides to leave the trip.
- All passengers must carry the following documents: Passport and student card, when applicable.
- Passengers must have their travel insurance that covers the following: Personal Accidents, Medical Expenses and Loss of Property.
- The first deposit of 50% will be within 24 hours. He confirmed the availability of spaces, since the Inka Trail has a higher demand for visitors.
- The remaining balance of 50% will be paid 20 days before your adventure tour.
- All trips canceled 15 days prior to departure will be subject to cancellation retention charges for services already paid.
We have price alternatives that accommodate all budgets, prices per person, expressed in US Dollars.
Make your quotes and reservations by email firstname.lastname@example.org, you can also communicate with one of our sales executives at the telephones detailed below, we will be happy to assist you.
Office: +51 084-548558
Phone – WhatsApp: + 51 969 787221
Phone – WhatsApp: +51 969 787221
HOW TO BOOK?
To start the process of your reservation, please, we need you to send us the following information:
- Name and surname:
- Passport number:
- Date of Birth:
- Your information about your hotel in the city of Cusco is very important, to be able to pick you up there at the time of starting the tour.
To confirm reservations, 50% of the advance payment is required and the other 50% can be paid upon arrival at your destination.
- WESTER UNION
- TRANSFER TO OUR BANK IN PERU