Going to San Pedro of Atacama and the Salar of Uyuni is a great chance to have an exceptional encounter. We propose a tour that will enable you to investigate the grand and extraordinary desert scenery and make your get-away really remarkable.
Plan your getaway and have experiences loaded up with wonderful scenes, wild animals and unusual features.
|Duration: 4 Day||Altitude: 2,408 meters||Acomodation: Hotel|
|Difficulty: Low||Season: All year|
- Pick up at your hotel in San Pedro de Atacama
- Customs Tax at the Bolivian immigration office
- Entrance to the National Parks
- Entrance to the museums
- Shared transportation by minibus from San Pedro de Atacama to the Bolivian border.
- Vehicle in Bolivia a 4WD jeep
- Driver guide in Spanish
- Food (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Accommodation in hostels:
- 1st. Night Hostel in the town of Villamar (Shared rooms and shared bathrooms)
- 2nd. Night Hostal De Sal (Double rooms, Triple rooms)
- 3rd. Night Hostel in the town of Villamar (shared rooms and shared bathrooms)
THE TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Snacks, drinks, use of toilets during the tour and tips.
- Other expenses that are not specified in the program.
- All rates for our Peru Packages are expressed in US dollars (optional for currency exchange) and are programmed per person.
- The rates valid for Peruvians only include VAT.
- All our rates are subject to availability and changes.
- Children under 02 years and 11 months are considered INF (babies), do not pay any service and do not have the right to food, bed or seat on the tours.
- DCC (child) is considered a child from 03 to 10 years and 11 months, has a special rate and shares a room with parents.
- Children over 11 years old considered adults.
- Minors must travel with an identity document.
- Rates do not apply to holidays, Easter, long weekends, national holidays, Christmas or New Years.
San Pedro de Atacama
The driest desert in the world hides a small oasis called San Pedro de Atacama, approximately 100 kilometers from Calama.
San Pedro de Atacama, is a town of adobe, and it is a Chilean commune located in the province of El Loa, in the Antofagasta region. Its capital is the town of the same name, that also gives its name river that borders. (San Pedro de Atacama river)
Where is San Pedro de Atacama located?
San Pedro de Atacama was founded in 1450. It is a commune in northern Chile, located in the Province of El Loa, Antofagasta Region, located at 2,436 meters above sea level.
Climate San Pedro de Atacama has
San Pedro de Atacama has a high desert climate, characterized by sudden changes in temperature, strong winds, great solar radiation, little rainfall (35mm average per year), and great thermal oscillation between day and night.
What is the best date to travel to San Pedro de Atacama?
The best months to have good weather in San Pedro de Atacama (Atacama Desert) are January, February, March, April, October, November and December.
What is the height of San Pedro de Atacama?
Tourist Attractions of San Pedro de Atacama
The area was the center of development of the Atacameño culture and later it was an advanced point for the Incas. The archaeological remains that were found from ancient cultures are in:
Padre Le Paige Archaeological Museum: The R. P. Gustavo Le Paige Archaeological Museum is located in the commune of San Pedro de Atacama, in the II Region of Antofagasta, Chile. This museum belongs to the Universidad Católica del Norte
Aldea de Tulor: the village of Tulor is one of the oldest archaeological centers in northern Chile, which has millenary constructions made of clay. The Tulor Village is at least 2,300 years old, a time when the San Pedro River naturally watered the land.
In the surroundings of San Pedro de Atacama you can see impressive landscapes and rock formations typical of volcanic activity and wind. One of the biggest attractions is the:
Valle de la Luna: It is a depression surrounded by desert dunes and hills with impressive sharp ridges, located on the Cordillera de la Sal. It is part of the Los Flamencos National Reserve.
Tatio Geysers: El Tatio is a field of geysers located in the Andean mountains of northern Chile, in the Antofagasta Region, at about 4200 meters above sea level. It is the largest group of geysers in the southern hemisphere and the third largest in the world, after Yellowstone and Kronotski Nature Reserve, whose fumaroles create impressive plumes of steam that can be seen between 6 and 7 in the morning.
What to visit in San Pedro de Atacama in its surroundings?
Los Flamencos National Reserve.
Photographic tour in the Salar de Tara.
Salar de Atacama: The largest salt space in Chile!
Cejar Lagoon and Hidden Lagoons of Baltinache.
Andean towns: Toconao, Socaire and Machuca.
Mars Valley, adrenaline in the sand dunes.
San Pedro de Quemez
Inside of San Pedro de Atacama, there is a great variety of places to taste, such as typical Atacameño food, stone pizzas or even different vegetarian options that use the most typical vegetables and legumes of the area.
HOW TO GET THERE
Flight: Flight from Santiago – Calama (2 hours 10 minutes)
Bus: 20 hours from Santiago to Calama – Calama San Pedro (1 hour)
San Pedro de Quemez – Location
San Pedro de Quemez is located in Bolivia, in the Department of Potosí. It is an Andean town, that receives hundreds of visitors every year, who come to see the Salar de Uyuni.
It is an Andean town, surrounded by a very dry area with little vegetation. Most of the houses are built of adobe, stone and mud. The roofs are made of corrugated iron and straw.
We have price alternatives that accommodate all budgets, prices per person, expressed in US Dollars.
Make your quotes and reservations by email firstname.lastname@example.org, you can also communicate with one of our sales executives at the telephones detailed below, we will be happy to assist you.
Phone – WhatsApp: +51 969 787 221
Phone – WhatsApp: +51 986 994 218
HOW TO BOOK THE TOUR?
To start the reservation process, please send us the following information:
- Name and surname:
- Passport number:
- Date of Birth:
- Very important – We need the address and information about the hotel that you are staying at, in the city of Salar de Uyuni, to be able to pick you up at the time when the tour starts.
To confirm reservations it is required to pay 50% in advance and the other 50% can be paid upon arrival at your destination.
- WESTER UNION
- TRANSFER TO OUR BANK ACCOUNT PERU