In this 10 day adventure we will visit the City of the Kings, Lima; We will take a flight to the White City of Arequipa, with its Misti Volcano, and then head to the Colca Canyon, we will enjoy the flight of the condors on the way to the city of Puno we will observe lagoons, birds and vicuñas; We will visit the highest navigable lake in the world Titicaca and its beautiful floating islands of Uros, Amantani; On the way to the capital of the Inca Empire, Cusco we will appreciate the Sistine Chapel of America, the temple of God Wiracocha, arriving in Cusco to visit the golden palace of the Incas, its conial temples and the Sacred Valley of the Incas and the archaeological centers of Pisaq and Ollantaytambo, and as a final destination we will visit the wonder of the World, Machu Picchu and Huaynapicchu.
|Duration: 10 Days||Altitude: x||Acomodation: Hotel|
|Difficulty: Low||Season: All year||Covid-19 Biosafety Protocols|
The tour schedule will be confirmed at the destination.
- Shared services with professional bilingual guide (Spanish or English).
- Tickets included.
- Transfers in / out in Lima.
- 02 nights of accommodation in Lima with breakfast.
- stroll through the city of Lima.
- In / out transfers in Cusco.
- 04 nights of accommodation in Cusco with breakfast.
- 01 nights in Aguas Calientes with breakfast.
- City Tour and Nearby Archaeological Centers.
- Sacred Valley of the Incas with lunch.
- Machu Picchu: by Peru Rail Expedition or Executive Inca Rail (subject to availability).
- 01 lunch in Machu Picchu in a local restaurant.
- Bus in tourist service (Cusco / Puno) with road tours and picnic.
- 02 nights of accommodation in Puno with breakfast.
- Transfer entry / exit in Puno.
- Uros and Taquile Islands with lunch.
TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE
- National or international plane tickets.
- Services not detailed in the program.
- (Does not include hot or cold drinks).
- All rates are in US dollars (optional for currency exchange) and are programmed per person.
- The rates valid for Peruvians only include VAT.
- All our rates are subject to availability and changes.
- Children under 02 years and 11 months are considered INF (babies), do not pay any service and do not have the right to food, bed or seat on the tours.
- DCC (child) is considered a child from 03 to 10 years and 11 months, has a special rate and shares a room with parents.
- Children over 11 years old considered adults.
- Minors must travel with an identity document.
- Rates do not apply to holidays, Easter, long weekends, national holidays, Christmas or New Years.
We have price alternatives that accommodate all budgets, prices per person, expressed in US Dollars.
Make your quotes and reservations by email email@example.com, you can also communicate with one of our sales executives at the telephones detailed below, we will be happy to assist you.
Office: +51 084-548558
Phone – WhatsApp: + 51 969 787221
Phone – WhatsApp: +51 969 787221
HOW TO BOOK?
To start the process of your reservation, please, we need you to send us the following information:
- Name and surname:
- Passport number:
- Date of Birth:
- Your information about your hotel in the city of Cusco is very important, to be able to pick you up there at the time of starting the tour.
To confirm reservations, 50% of the advance payment is required and the other 50% can be paid upon arrival at your destination.
- WESTER UNION
- TRANSFER TO OUR BANK IN PERU