In this 10 day adventure we will visit the City of the Kings, Lima; We will take a flight to the White City of Arequipa, with its Misti Volcano, and then head to the Colca Canyon, we will enjoy the flight of the condors on the way to the city of Puno we will observe lagoons, birds and vicuñas; We will visit the highest navigable lake in the world Titicaca and its beautiful floating islands of Uros, Amantani; On the way to the capital of the Inca Empire, Cusco we will appreciate the Sistine Chapel of America, the temple of God Wiracocha, arriving in Cusco to visit the golden palace of the Incas, its conial temples and the Sacred Valley of the Incas and the archaeological centers of Pisaq and Ollantaytambo, and as a final destination we will visit the wonder of the World, Machu Picchu and Huaynapicchu.
|Duration: 10 Days||Acomodation: Hotel|
|Difficulty: Low||Season: All year|
The tour schedule will be confirmed at the destination.
- Shared services with professional bilingual guide (Spanish or English).
- Tickets included.
- Transfers in / out in Lima.
- 02 nights of accommodation in Lima with breakfast.
- stroll through the city of Lima.
- In / out transfers in Cusco.
- 04 nights of accommodation in Cusco with breakfast.
- 01 nights in Aguas Calientes with breakfast.
- City Tour and Nearby Archaeological Centers.
- Sacred Valley of the Incas with lunch.
- Machu Picchu: by Peru Rail Expedition or Executive Inca Rail (subject to availability).
- 01 lunch in Machu Picchu in a local restaurant.
- Bus in tourist service (Cusco / Puno) with road tours and picnic.
- 02 nights of accommodation in Puno with breakfast.
- Transfer entry / exit in Puno.
- Uros and Taquile Islands with lunch.
TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE
- National or international plane tickets.
- Services not detailed in the program.
- (Does not include hot or cold drinks).
- All rates are in US dollars (optional for currency exchange) and are programmed per person.
- The rates valid for Peruvians only include VAT.
- All our rates are subject to availability and changes.
- Children under 02 years and 11 months are considered INF (babies), do not pay any service and do not have the right to food, bed or seat on the tours.
- DCC (child) is considered a child from 03 to 10 years and 11 months, has a special rate and shares a room with parents.
- Children over 11 years old considered adults.
- Minors must travel with an identity document.
- Rates do not apply to holidays, Easter, long weekends, national holidays, Christmas or New Years.
Lima is full of internationally famous attractions and restaurants. It is the gastronomic capital of America and for that reason alone, one of the many that it has, it becomes a pleasant tourist focus. Its beaches, in the same way, its neighborhoods, on the other hand, will show us the deep heart of a city that demonstrates the thriving destiny of Peru.
What does the Historic Center of Lima comprise?
The Historical Center of Lima is the walled part of the colonial city, which today is also known as “Damero de Pizarro”, where extraordinary architectural jewels are located, such as centuries-old churches, highlighting San Francisco and Santo Domingo, convents, monasteries and magnificent colonial mansions. with balconies.
What to visit in Lima 2023?
- Larco Museum.
- Miraflores boardwalk.
- Ichimay Wari.
- Magic Water Circuit.
- Lima cathedral.
The city of Cusco is rich, due to the amount of tourist resources it presents, and due to the history that precedes it. Among the tourist attractions found in Cusco, there are places like the Historic Center of Cusco, which includes more than seven Catholic churches of colonial origin. Come and learn more about the City of Cusco.
How is the city of Cusco known?
Also known as Cuzco or Qosqo, the archaeological capital of America, it was the main city of the Inca Empire, considered by them as the “Navel of the world”.
Hidden under the tawny slopes of formidable hills, the beautiful Valley of the Urubamba River, known as The Sacred Valley.
It is located about 15 km north of Cuzco as the condor flies, through a narrow road with hairpin turns.
This quiet and attractive corner of the Andes with attractive colonial towns and isolated woven villages is well worth exploring. The star attractions are the markets and the towering Inca citadels of Pisac and Ollantaytambo, but they are also packed with other Inca sites.
Its countless hiking trails are deservedly gaining popularity. Adrenaline activities range from rafting to rock climbing.
If you want to visit the Sacred Valley, the first thing you should do is buy the Cusco Tourist Ticket, with which you will have access to various attractions in the city and the Sacred Valley.
Where is the Sacred Valley of the Incas located?
The Sacred Valley of the Incas is located in the province of Urubamba in Cusco – Peru. It is located 15 kilometers northeast of the city of Cusco.
It is reached there by paved road from the city of Cusco. A drive through one of the nearest towns will take around 40 minutes.
From there you can move around the other towns in the valley. it is even possible to arrive by train. And your This trip will end in the town of Machu Picchu.
History of the Citadel of Machu Picchu – Machupicchu
This ancient Inca city known as Machu Picchu or Machupicchu, is one of the most precious treasures of Peru. It was built in the mid-15th century and it is believed that it was one of the residences of the ninth Inca of Tahuantinsuyo, Pachacútec (Considered the great transformer of the Inca empire), although it also contains the remains of a great Sanctuary (Sacred Place where worshiped its various gods, especially the Sun God), with various temples such as: Temple of the Sun, Temple of the 3 Windows, Temple of Pachamama, Inti Huatana, the Royal Mausoleum, among others,
Its name means old mountain – Machu Picchu, and refers to the place where it is located, at about 2,453 meters above sea level, on a rocky premonitory between Machu Picchu and Huayna Picchu. Machu Picchu is divided into 3 sectors: agricultural sector, religious sector, urban sector.
Currently, this Inca jewel is one of the tourist centers of the country. Travelers come to Aguas Calientes to start the Inca route that Hiram Bingham popularized at the beginning of the 20th century.
The Machu Picchu Historic Sanctuary is considered one of the Seven New Wonders of the Modern World and has been declared a World Heritage Site in 1983. Machu Picchu Peru.
A highland city, Puno is a cluster of folklore and colorful costumes in each of its streets. Although it is true that, when walking, one feels almost 4,000 meters above sea level. in which it is located, is known as the “City of the Sacred Lake”, since Lake Titicaca is located on its lands, famous for having been the Pacarina, from which, according to the myth, Manco Cápac and Mama Oclo.
What you should know about Lake Titicaca.
Lake Titicaca is the highest in the world, at more than 3,800 meters high. As you know, it has a part in Bolivia and another in Peru, as well as several inhabited islands that can be visited.
On the Peruvian side are: Isla los Uros, Isla Taquile and Isla Amantaní in Puno, three different places with an interesting, attractive and captivating culture.
We have price alternatives that accommodate all budgets, prices per person, expressed in US Dollars.
Make your quotes and reservations by email [email protected], you can also communicate with one of our sales executives at the telephones detailed below, we will be happy to assist you.
Phone – WhatsApp: +51 969 787 221
Phone – WhatsApp: +51 986 994 218
HOW TO BOOK THE TOUR?
To start the reservation process, please send us the following information:
- Name and surname:
- Passport number:
- Date of Birth:
- Very important – We need the address and information about the hotel that you are staying at, in the city of Lima, to be able to pick you up at the time when the tour starts
To confirm reservations it is required to pay 50% in advance and the other 50% can be paid upon arrival at your destination.
- WESTER UNION
- TRANSFER TO OUR BANK ACCOUNT PERU