|Temperature:||17 ° C.|
||Arequipa – Historic Center.|
You will be picked up from your hotel in Arequipa by our Local Guide at the indicated time. Then, where we will start an interesting tour. Our first stop is the Carmen Alto Viewpoint (where you can see the Chilina Valley), Yanahuara Viewpoint.
To then head towards the City Center where we will observe the most impressive architectural monuments of the City, it is the magnificent Santa Catalina Monastery, a miniature city that has housed the Arequipeñas nuns for more than 400 years. Later we will pass through the beautiful Main Square, beautifully surrounded by beautiful colonial arches and visit the beautiful Arequipa Cathedral (outside) where our local guide will give us an explanation, we will pass through the Church and Cloisters of the Society of Jesus.
This day’s breakfast will depend on the time of departure transfer from the hotel.
The excursion hours will be reconfirmed at destination.
- Pick up from the Hotel.
- Professional Bilingual Guide (Spanish / English).
- Tourist transport.
- Tickets: Monastery of Santa Catalina.
- Other services not mentioned.
- All rates are expressed in US dollars (optional for currency exchange) and are scheduled per person.
- Rates valid only for Peruvians include IGV.
- All our rates are subject to availability and change.
- Children under 02 years 11 months are considered INF (infant), do not pay for any service, and have no right to food, bed or seat on tours.
- Children from 03 years to 10 years 11 months are considered CHD (child), have a special rate and share a room with their parents.
- Children over 11 years considered as adults.
- Minors must travel with an identity document.
- Rates do not apply for holidays, Easter, Long Weekends, National Holidays, Christmas or New Year.