The hot springs of Lares are located in the district of Lares, province of Calca, and the department of Cusco, 113 km from the city of Cusco.
The temperature of the Lares Hot Springs in Peru varies between 36ºC and 44ºC and forms part of the medicinal properties of the mineral waters and is known for its healing properties and therapeutic relief.
The tour to the Thermal Baths of Lares is a place to live a relaxing and stress-free experience.
|Duration: 1 Day||Altitude: 3.200 m.a.s.l.|
|Difficulty: Easy||Season: All year|
Our tour starts with the pick up from your respective hotel between 05:30 AM to 06:00 AM in the morning, from Cusco.
We will travel by tourist transportation to the Calca region where we arrive approximately 2 hours and a half later, we will have a few minutes to buy some things you need.
Then we continue to drive for 1:30 hrs. to the Lares Valley. 15 minutes later, we will arrive at the thermal baths of Lares.
The hot springs of “Los Baños Termales de Lares” are made up of a group of six pools. These are fed by temperate waters in varying degrees.
The temperatures of the thermal pools of Lares range between 36ºC and 44ºC and the pools have dimensions between 17 m² and 120 m², with depths that do not exceed one and a half meters, making them suitable for a larger number of visitors.
After enjoying the medicinal thermal baths, we will return to the village of Lares, where we will enjoy our lunch, and finally return to the city of Cusco, where we will arrive at 05:00 PM.
Important: The exact time schedule of the tour will be confirmed in a previous briefing.
- Tourist transportation Cusco – Valley of Lares
- Professional bilingual guide (English / Spanish).
- 1 Lunch in the village of Lares
- First aid kit
TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Entrance to the Thermal baths of Lares – S/15
Did you know that the Lares Trek is a good alternative trek to the Lares & Inca Trail 2d-1n, Lares Valley trek 4 days- 3 Nights, going off the beaten track by visiting authentic Andean communities while surrounded by stunning mountains, lakes, and valleys.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
We have price alternatives that accommodate all budgets, prices per person, expressed in US Dollars.
Make your quotes and reservations by email [email protected], you can also communicate with one of our sales executives at the telephones detailed below, we will be happy to assist you.
Phone – WhatsApp: +51 969 787 221
Phone – WhatsApp: +51 986 994 218
HOW TO BOOK THE SOUTH VALLEY CUSCO TOUR?
To start the reservation process, please send us the following information:
- Name and surname:
- Passport number:
- Date of Birth:
- Very important – We need the address and information about the hotel that you are staying at, in the city of Cusco, to be able to pick you up at the time when the tour starts
To confirm reservations it is required to pay 50% in advance and the other 50% can be paid upon arrival at your destination.
- WESTER UNION
- TRANSFER TO OUR BANK ACCOUNT PERU
- All rates for our Peru Packages are expressed in US dollars (subject to currency exchange rates) and are priced per person
- The rates for Peruvians only include VAT
- All our rates are subject to availability and circumstances
- Children under 2 years and 11 months are considered INF (babies) and are not permitted on this tour
- Children from 3 to 10 years and 11 months are considered DCC (child) and thus eligible for special rates and obliged to share the room with their parents
- Children over 11 years old are considered adults
- Minors must travel with an identity document
- Rates do not apply to holidays, Easter, long weekends, national holidays, Christmas, or New Year