The Uros & Taquile Islands tour, full day, will take you to know the local traditions visiting the floating archipelago of the Uros and Taquile.
The Uros Island, in Lake Titicaca, is characterised by constructions made of plants that grow in the lake (Totora) and Taquile Island has beautiful landscapes, archaeological sites and is known for its fine handmade textiles.
|Duration: 1 Day||Altitude: 3.827 m.a.s.l||Acomodation: x|
|Difficulty: Low||Season: All year||Covid-19 Biosafety Protocols|
Pick up from the hotel at 7.30 am, and then head towards the main port.
From this point we will start our trip to the floating islands of the Uros. Considered (National Reserve of Lake Titicaca) and known as the highest navigable lake in the world.
During the journey we will be able to observe a beautiful panoramic view, and enjoy the scenery, where we will receive information about the islands.
Arriving at the floating islands of Uros, we will have activities with the participation of the inhabitants of the island, recreating their daily activities and we will visit 2 to 3 islands.
Then we continue the trip to Taquile Island, for 1 hour and 15 minutes more. Upon arrival at the port we will take a walk to the village, where the residents will welcome us, demonstrating their dances and customs.
It is worth noting that Taquile Island has been declared a masterpiece of the oral and intangible heritage of humanity by UNESCO,
We will have lunch in a typical local restaurant in Taquile.
Finally, we return down the opposite side of the island (530 steps) and return to the city of Puno.
Arrival in Puno at 5:00 pm.
WE WILL VISIT:
Duration of our tour: 06:45 – 17:00 hrs. (10 hours).
- Transfer Hotel / Porto / Hotel.
- Tickets to the Titicaca National Reserve, Taquile.
- Fast boat, with bathtub.
- Professional bilingual guide (English / Spanish).
- Lunch in Taquile at a local restaurant.
TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Excursion in a traditional boat (totora boat).
- Other services not mentioned
- All rates are in US dollars (optional for currency exchange) and are programmed per person.
- The rates valid for Peruvians only include VAT.
- All our rates are subject to availability and changes.
- Children under 02 years and 11 months are considered INF (babies), do not pay any service and do not have the right to food, bed or seat on the tours.
- DCC (child) is considered a child from 03 to 10 years and 11 months, has a special rate and shares a room with parents.
- Children over 11 years old considered adults.
- Minors must travel with an identity document.
- Rates do not apply to holidays, Easter, long weekends, national holidays, Christmas or New Years.
We have price alternatives that accommodate all budgets, prices per person, expressed in US Dollars.
Make your quotes and reservations by email email@example.com, you can also communicate with one of our sales executives at the telephones detailed below, we will be happy to assist you.
Office: +51 084-548558
Phone – WhatsApp: + 51 969 787221
Phone – WhatsApp: +51 969 787221
HOW TO BOOK?
To start the process of your reservation, please, we need you to send us the following information:
- Name and surname:
- Passport number:
- Date of Birth:
- Your information about your hotel in the city of Cusco is very important, to be able to pick you up there at the time of starting the tour.
To confirm reservations, 50% of the advance payment is required and the other 50% can be paid upon arrival at your destination.
- WESTER UNION
- TRANSFER TO OUR BANK IN PERU