Experience the beautiful Sandoval lake with its incredibly abundant flora and fauna.
Right in the Tambopata National Reserve is where the Madre de Dios River is located and where you will be able to observe all types of wildlife, from monkeys, caimans to birds and butterflies, you will see an astonishing amount of different species. Additionally, you will be mesmerized by the lush green of the abundant vegetation of the Peruvian Amazon Rainforest. Not without reason is Puerto Maldonado referred to as the capital of biodiversity of Peru.
With our 2 Days Tour, you will get to see some of the most beautiful places in Puerto Maldonado and an outstanding variety of the Amazon’s wildlife. Don’t miss out on this opportunity and book your tour now!
|Duration: 2 days||Altitude: 182 m / 597 ft||Accommodation: Bungalows|
|Difficulty: Easy||Season: All year||Covid-19 Biosafety Protocols|
Day 1: Madre de Dios River Boat Ride & visit to Cocha Caiman
Once you arrive at the airport we will pick you up and bring you to your hotel.
After a short break, we will begin to explore this fascinating capital of biodiversity of Peru. We will board a bus to start a city tour of Puerto Maldonado.
Then, we will go to Puerto Capitanía to embark on a motorized boat and drive along the lower Madre de Dios River. During the trip, we will immerse ourselves in a fascinating natural environment. With some luck, we will see Ronsocos, Caimans, Turtles, Herons, Cormorants, and other species.
After the boat ride, we will return to the lodge where you will be served a delicious drink of tropical amazonian fruits. Then you have some time to relax in your bungalow as lunch will be prepared. In a cozy dining room with a rustic design, you will be served a delicious lunch in order to prepare you for the rest of the day.
Then our guide will take you to Cocha Caimán, a small lagoon with an abundant presence of specimens of Black Caimans (Melanosuchus niger) and White Caimans (Caiman crocodiles). This will be a spectacular and adrenalin-kicking experience.
Afterward, we will return to the lodge and find a place to watch the sunset which is almost every day a breathtaking experience due to the full-color range and intensities of the amazonian jungle sky. You will have some free time to enjoy this amazing place until dinner will be served.
After a delicious dinner, you will have the opportunity to share unforgettable moments while enjoying the bar which is equipped with an excellent board game room and stocked with all types of exotic drinks.
Day 2: Departure.
After a restful night, you will have a delicious breakfast before returning to the airport of Puerto Maldonado.
Important: The exact time schedule of the tour will be confirmed in a previous briefing.
- Transfer to the airport – Hotel – Airport.
- Tourist Transportation
- All Meals ( Breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- Bilingual guide
TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Domestic or international flights
- Additional services (Bar, Boutique, Masajes, Kayak, Zipline etc.)
- Services not detailed in the program
- Tips & Extra Money
- Bring light clothing
- Raining poncho
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Sunscreen and repellent
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
We have different price alternatives that can accommodate all budgets. All prices are per person and expressed in US Dollars.
Email us your quotes and reservations at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can also contact our sales executives directly via the phone numbers below, we are happy to assist you.
Office: +51 084-548558
Phone – WhatsApp: + 51 969 787221
Phone – WhatsApp: +51 963 414 234
HOW TO BOOK THE TOUR?
To start the reservation process, please send us the following information:
- Name and surname:
- Passport number:
- Date of Birth:
- Hotel Information: (Very important – We need the name and address of the hotel that you are staying at in the city of Cusco so that we can pick you up at the time when the tour starts)
To confirm reservations it is required to pay 50% in advance and the other 50% can be paid upon arrival at your destination.
- WESTERN UNION
- TRANSFER TO OUR BANK IN PERU
- All rates for our Peru Packages are expressed in US dollars (subject to currency exchange rates) and are priced per person
- The rates for Peruvians only include VAT
- All our rates are subject to availability and circumstances
- Children under 2 years and 11 months are considered INF (babies) and are not permitted on this tour
- Children from 3 to 10 years and 11 months are considered DCC (child) and thus eligible for special rates and obliged to share the room with their parents
- Children over 11 years old are considered adults
- Minors must travel with an identity document
- Rates do not apply to holidays, Easter, long weekends, national holidays, Christmas, or New Year