Discover the enchanting Parón Lake, one of the largest high-altitude lakes of the Cordillera Blanca.
With its stunning turquoise waters, this lake is an exquisite location to be baffled by the beauty and majesty of nature. Situated right inside the Huascaran National Park, you will hike through some marveling landscapes, filled with beautiful lakes, waterfalls, and gigantic mountains surrounding you. This is a true paradise for nature lovers, adventurers, and hikers.
Come and experience this gorgeous high-altitude lake, with our full-day tour of the Parón Lake in Huaraz, Peru.
|Duration: 1 Day||Max. Altitude: 4155 m / 13,632 ft|
|Difficulty: Moderate||Season: All year|
We will pick you up from your hotel at 8 AM and then drive towards the north passing through the alley of Huaylas. During the tour, you will be able to observe the gorgeous landscapes and typical villages of the highlands in Ancash. Additionally, you will enjoy a fantastic panoramic view of the Cordillera Blanca and enormous mountains like the Huascaran.
We will continue our journey until we arrive at the city of Caras, where we will take the detour to the east side of the city through an affirmed road along the ravine of the Lullan river, and then the Parón ravine.
Finally, we will arrive at Parón lake, which is located at the foot of the Paria snow-capped mountain. Upon arrival, we will enjoy the scenic beauty of the turquoise lagoon, surrounded by abundant fauna and flora. We will have an unforgettable experience.
We will arrive in Huaraz at 5 pm approx.
- Pick-up from the hotel
- Shared or private tour service
- Official bilingual tour guide in Spanish – English.
- Entrance ticket to the Huascaran National Park
- Tourist transportation
- First aid kit and oxygen balloon.
TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Other services not specified.
- Extra Money & Tips
RECOMMENDATIONS TO BRING:
- Light clothing and warm clothes
- Hat, sunglasses.
- Insect repellent.
- Trekking shoes
- Water bottle
How is Huaraz known?
The city of Huaraz is known as the very noble and generous city of Huaraz, recognition given by the liberator Simón Bolívar for the contribution of its inhabitants to the cause of national independence. The name Huaraz comes from the Quechua “waraq”, which in Spanish means Lucero.
What is the best time to travel to Huaraz?
The best time to visit this city is between the months of April and June, as the weather becomes more refreshing. The minimum temperature is 5°C and the maximum is 29°C, and its climate is mild and dry from May to September, which is why it has been called “Andean summer”.
How many hours travel time is it from Lima to Huaraz?
The distance from Lima to Huaraz is approximately 404 km.
if traveling by road, which can take about 6-8 hours.
If traveling by flight, 50 min to 1 hour approx.
What to do in Huaraz in 1 day?
- Lagoon 69.
- Campo Santo de Yungay.
- Base of Nevado Pastoruri.
- Churup Lagoon.
- Paron Lagoon.
- Chavin de Huantar.
- Llanganuco Lagoon.
What is the coldest month in Huaraz?
The coldest months are January, February, March, April, July, August, October, November and December. The rainiest months are January, February, March and December.
What are the handicrafts of Ancash?
They emphasize typical costumes and polychromatic wool blankets with designs and embroidery, in which they show the flora, fauna, bridle paths and the rainbow. They also emphasize the confections of wool hats of ram, carved in wood and baskets made of reed.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
We have price alternatives that accommodate all budgets, prices per person, expressed in US Dollars.
Make your quotes and reservations by email [email protected], you can also communicate with one of our sales executives at the telephones detailed below, we will be happy to assist you.
Phone – WhatsApp: +51 969 787 221
Phone – WhatsApp: +51 986 994 218
HOW TO BOOK THE TOUR?
To start the reservation process, please send us the following information:
- Name and surname:
- Passport number:
- Date of Birth:
- Very important – We need the address and information about the hotel that you are staying at, in the city of Huaraz, to be able to pick you up at the time when the tour starts
To confirm reservations it is required to pay 50% in advance and the other 50% can be paid upon arrival at your destination.
- WESTER UNION
- TRANSFER TO OUR BANK ACCOUNT PERU
- All rates for our Peru Packages are expressed in US dollars (subject to currency exchange rates) and are priced per person
- The rates for Peruvians only include VAT
- All our rates are subject to availability and circumstances
- Children under 2 years and 11 months are considered INF (babies) and are not permitted on this tour
- Children from 3 to 10 years and 11 months are considered DCC (child) and thus eligible for special rates and obliged to share the room with their parents
- Children over 11 years old are considered adults
- Minors must travel with an identity document
- Rates do not apply to holidays, Easter, long weekends, national holidays, Christmas, or New Year