The Magic Water Circuit Tour in Lima, Peru is a beautiful night tour through the Parque de la Reserva with a wonderful set of 13 colorful and interactive fountains where water, music, light, and images are mixed to present a wonderful show, full of magic, illusion, and fantasy.
Don’t let time pass and start planning your visit to the Magic Water Circuit of the Reserve Park and enjoy a night show of water fountains and lights.
|Duration: 3 Hours||Altitude: 154 m / 505.3 ft|
|Difficulty: Easy||Season: All year|
Magic Water Circuit
The tour starts at the promenade of Miraflores at 18:00 hours, where we will board a bus. Then our sightseeing tour will start where you will enjoy breathtaking views of the monuments of the city of Lima.
The Water Park or “Parque de las Aguas” is a majestic park with 13 cybernetic fountains, where water, music, and an impressive set of laser lights blend together, providing a wonderful spectacle for its visitors.
And it is here that our guide will take us on a pleasant walk through the park, explaining all the history of the place and the reason for its construction.
Among its beautiful fountains, the tunnel of surprises stands out, which forms a fun water tunnel, where visitors can enter and cool off with a few drops of water. Whilst the Labyrinth of Fountain Dreams is the most favorite place for children to play in.
The jets of water spouting from various holes in the floor, the Fountain of Illusion, the Magic Fountain, with its wonderful crown shape, and the Fountain of Fantasy, which offers a musical show and colorful choreographic images manifested through the Movement of Water in perfect synchronicity. There is for everyone something to be astonished by.
Finally, you will be taken back to your hotel at approx. 9 pm.
Important: The exact time schedule of the tour will be confirmed in a previous briefing.
- Schedule: From Tuesday to Sunday, we recommend starting at 5:30 to 6.00 pm.
- Duration: 3 hours approx.
- Language: One language (Spanish, English, or Portuguese), you choose the language.
- Type of Tour: This is a 100% private tour, designed exclusively for families, couples, and children.
- Transport: On foot and by tourist vehicle.
- Transfer from your hotel, as long as you stay in the historic center of Lima, Miraflores, Barranco and San Isidro – we pick up tourists from the hotel only on request
- Tourist transport.
- Professional bilingual guide (Spanish/English).
TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Services not detailed in the Program.
- Personal expenses.
- Cost of any public vehicular transportation, taxi or uber.
- Return to your hotel with your guide.
- Tips (optional)
History of the Parque de las Reservas or (Magic Water Circuit)
Initially, the site where the water park now stands belonged to the Parque de la Exposición. At the end of 1926, its construction began, ordered by the then president Augusto B. Leguía.
It was baptized as de la Reserva in honor of the reservist troops that participated during the War of the Pacific in the defense of the city of Lima in the battles of San Juan and Miraflores. The construction of the Parque de las Aguas was completed in 1929.
Just north of this park stood the Old National Stadium, which was replaced in 1952 by the current National Stadium.
On the southwest side of the park is the residence of the US ambassador. In 1980, the Parque de las Aguas Limas was declared a Monumental Urban Environment, a status that was ratified in 1986. In those years, the entire perimeter of the park was fenced off.
When was the Magic Water Circuit inaugurated?
The Magic Water Circuit of the Parque de la Reserva was inaugurated on 26 July 2007, and in 2009 it was awarded the Guinness World Record for being the tallest fountain complex in the world in a public park.
It is one of the largest municipal projects, an icon of the city of Lima and a symbol of the recovery of Lima’s public spaces.
The Water Park has thirteen cybernetic fountains, supported by the highest technology where music, water, sound and laser lights are mixed to present unique and incredible shows.
Visiting hours of the Water Park.
*Monday to Thursday from 14:00 to 20:00
*Friday to Sunday from 12:00 to 20:00
Timetable of the light show (temporarily suspended).
19:15, 20:15 and 21:30 (Fountain of Fantasy)
If you want to visit Lima and get to know such entertaining destinations as the Parque de las Aguas and more itineraries, you can ask for more information and enjoy your best holidays.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
We have price alternatives that accommodate all budgets, prices per person, expressed in US Dollars.
Make your quotes and reservations by email [email protected], you can also communicate with one of our sales executives at the telephones detailed below, we will be happy to assist you.
Phone – WhatsApp: +51 969 787 221
Phone – WhatsApp: +51 986 994 218
HOW TO BOOK THE TOUR?
To start the reservation process, please send us the following information:
- Name and surname:
- Passport number:
- Date of Birth:
- Very important – We need the address and information about the hotel that you are staying at, in the city of Lima, to be able to pick you up at the time when the tour starts
To confirm reservations it is required to pay 50% in advance and the other 50% can be paid upon arrival at your destination.
- WESTER UNION
- TRANSFER TO OUR BANK ACCOUNT PERU
- All rates for our Peru Packages are expressed in US dollars (subject to currency exchange rates) and are priced per person
- The rates for Peruvians only include VAT
- All our rates are subject to availability and circumstances
- Children under 2 years and 11 months are considered INF (babies) and are not permitted on this tour
- Children from 3 to 10 years and 11 months are considered DCC (child) and thus eligible for special rates and obliged to share the room with their parents
- Children over 11 years old are considered adults
- Minors must travel with an identity document
- Rates do not apply to holidays, Easter, long weekends, national holidays, Christmas, or New Year