Our City Tour of Lima takes you to all the main tourist places that the Peruvian capital has to offer.
Travel back through time, from Pre-Hispanic, Colonial to Modern Times by letting us show you all the best places. Get to know the Peruvian culture, taste their extraordinary gastronomy yourself, and learn about its rich cultural past.
Try out one of our travel packages or simply book this city tour to get a good first immersion into the rich Peruvian culture and good sight of the trendy city of Lima.
|Duration: 4 Hours||Altitude: 154 m / 505.3 ft|
|Difficulty: Easy||Season: All year|
We will pick you up from your Hotel at the previously coordinated time.
Ancestral Lima: First we begin our tour with a panoramic view of the “Pyramid of Huaca Pucllana“, a magnificent ceremonial and archaeological center built in the 4th century AD and was considered to be the sacred town by the Inkas.
Colonial Lima: Secondly, we will visit the historic center of Lima, where you can appreciate more than fifty monuments and colonial buildings, such as the Paseo da República, Plaza San Martín, Plaza Mayor, Government Palace, Archbishop’s Palace, Basilica Cathedral, Municipal Palace, among others.
Third, we will visit the Museum of the Central Reserve Bank, where you can enjoy the “Collection of the Treasury of Peru“, a unique exhibition of selected gold objects, ceramics, and textiles from various pre-Columbian cultures.
Afterward, you can enjoy the Monumental Ensemble of San Francisco, which is the largest display of colonial religious art in America. The visit to its underground crypts known as “Catacombs” stands out.
Finally, we will visit according to availability the Central Museum of the Central Bank, which is closed to the public on Saturday and Sunday afternoons, and Mondays it is closed all day. Get to know the most exceptional residential areas of Lima city, such as El Olivar de San Isidro, Miraflores, and Larcomar.
Important: The exact time schedule of the tour will be confirmed in a previous briefing.
- Tourist transportation
- Professional bilingual guide (Spanish / English)
- Entrance Tickets
TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Services not detailed in the Program.
- Extra Money
Lima, the City of Kings, was twice crowned as the city of experiences and is for those interested in colonial monuments, archaeology enthusiasts, art collectors, bird watchers, museum lovers, beach lovers, casino gamblers, and tasters of good food from around the world.
In colonial Lima, important temples, convents, mansions, and balconies were built. The arrival of modernity did not transform the Historic Center, today recognized as a Cultural World Heritage.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
We have price alternatives that accommodate all budgets, prices per person, expressed in US Dollars.
Make your quotes and reservations by email email@example.com, you can also communicate with one of our sales executives at the telephones detailed below, we will be happy to assist you.
Phone – WhatsApp: +51 969 787 221
Phone – WhatsApp: +51 986 994 218
HOW TO BOOK THE TOUR?
To start the reservation process, please send us the following information:
- Name and surname:
- Passport number:
- Date of Birth:
- Very important – We need the address and information about the hotel that you are staying at, in the city of Lima, to be able to pick you up at the time when the tour starts
To confirm reservations it is required to pay 50% in advance and the other 50% can be paid upon arrival at your destination.
- WESTER UNION
- TRANSFER TO OUR BANK ACCOUNT PERU
- All rates for our Peru Packages are expressed in US dollars (subject to currency exchange rates) and are priced per person
- The rates for Peruvians only include VAT
- All our rates are subject to availability and circumstances
- Children under 2 years and 11 months are considered INF (babies) and are not permitted on this tour
- Children from 3 to 10 years and 11 months are considered DCC (child) and thus eligible for special rates and obliged to share the room with their parents
- Children over 11 years old are considered adults
- Minors must travel with an identity document
- Rates do not apply to holidays, Easter, long weekends, national holidays, Christmas, or New Year