This excursion allows us to observe birds during the day and at night. In the company of our naturalist guides specialized in bird watching, you will visit different places where you will find a diversity of birds.
If your passion is bird watching in their natural habitat. The perfect corner in the world is in Iquitos – Peru.
|Duration: 4 days||Altitude: 182 m.a.s.l.||Accommodation: Lodge|
|Difficulty: Easy||Season: All year|
- Transfer to the airport – Hotel – Airport.
- Land and river transportation as indicated in the excursion
- Private boat
- All meals during the trip (breakfast, lunch, and dinner)
- First Aid Kit
- Permission to enter the Reserve
- Naturalist Guide specialized in birdwatching
- Drinks in general: Soft drinks and/or spirits.
- Tips to airport porters and/or staff.
- Extra Money
Note: Excursions may vary according to weather changes or flight arrivals. Recommendation to choose flight schedules for the arrival and departure of the RNPS:
- First arrival flights: Lima – Iquitos
- Last departing flights: Iquitos – Lima (Take flights departing after 18:00 hours)
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
We have price alternatives that accommodate all budgets, prices per person, expressed in US Dollars.
Make your quotes and reservations by email [email protected], you can also communicate with one of our sales executives at the telephones detailed below, we will be happy to assist you.
Phone – WhatsApp: +51 969 787 221
Phone – WhatsApp: +51 986 994 218
HOW TO BOOK THE TOUR?
To start the reservation process, please send us the following information:
- Name and surname:
- Passport number:
- Date of Birth:
- Very important – We need the address and information about the hotel that you are staying at, in the city of Iquitos, to be able to pick you up at the time when the tour starts
To confirm reservations it is required to pay 50% in advance and the other 50% can be paid upon arrival at your destination.
- WESTER UNION
- TRANSFER TO OUR BANK ACCOUNT PERU
- All rates for our Peru Packages are expressed in US dollars (subject to currency exchange rates) and are priced per person
- The rates for Peruvians only include VAT
- All our rates are subject to availability and circumstances
- Children under 2 years and 11 months are considered INF (babies) and are not permitted on this tour
- Children from 3 to 10 years and 11 months are considered DCC (child) and thus eligible for special rates and obliged to share the room with their parents
- Children over 11 years old are considered adults
- Minors must travel with an identity document
- Rates do not apply to holidays, Easter, long weekends, national holidays, Christmas, or New Year