Immerse yourself in the Amazon Rainforest with our 3 Days Experience that will take you to the Yanayacu Community deep inside the Peruvian jungle.
Explore the richness of biodiversity, from monkeys, birds, crocodiles to giant boa snakes and impressively big trees and wonderful exotic flowers, all in the Yanayacu Reserve. This is the best place to discover the breathtaking beauty of the largest rainforest in the world while learning about the native indigenous culture of the Yanayacu and the Yaguas.
This will be an unforgettable experience, full of adventures and fascinating natural wonders. Don’t miss out to explore the Peruvian Amazon Rainforest with this truly authentic experience!
|Duration: 3 days||Max. Altitude: 106 m / 347.8 ft||Accommodation: Camping & Hotel|
|Difficulty: Moderate||Season: All year|
- 02 nights of accommodation at Amazon Yanayacu Lodge with full meals: 2 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 2 dinners (Self-service buffet)
- Water – Coffee – Tea – free Milk
- Rubber boots for excursions
- Entrance to the tourist attractions
- Visit to the Kingdom of Giant Trees
- Ethnobotanical walk
- Nocturnal boat ride
- Swim in the Amazon River
- Search for Pink Dolphins
- Amazon water lily tour: Victoria amazonica
- Bird-watching tour
- Artisanal fishing tour
- Visit to the sugar mill (Elaboration of brandy)
- Visit Fundo Pedrito.
- Visit Monkey Island.
- Visit to the Animal Sanctuary (sloth bears, toucans, macaws, prehistoric turtle called mata mata and the famous boa constrictor or anaconda)
- Visit to the Native Community.
- Bilingual guide specialized in the Peruvian jungle (English-Spanish).
- River and Land Transport
- Transfer from the Airport / Lodge and vice versa.
- Drinks in general: Soft drinks and / or liquors.
- Tips to porters at the airport and / or staff.
- Raincoat or poncho
- Rechargeable batteries.
- Insect repellent with a high % DEET.
- Light cotton clothes.
- Long-sleeved shirts, socks and cotton polo shirts.
- Moisture resistant shoes
- Rubber boots (we also provide some at the Lodge)
- Swim clothes and towel
- Windbreaker jacket (sometimes the temperature drops considerably when it rains or on boat trips)
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
We have price alternatives that accommodate all budgets, prices per person, expressed in US Dollars.
Make your quotes and reservations by email [email protected], you can also communicate with one of our sales executives at the telephones detailed below, we will be happy to assist you.
Phone – WhatsApp: +51 969 787 221
Phone – WhatsApp: +51 986 994 218
HOW TO BOOK THE TOUR?
To start the reservation process, please send us the following information:
- Name and surname:
- Passport number:
- Date of Birth:
- Very important – We need the address and information about the hotel that you are staying at, in the city of Iquitos, to be able to pick you up at the time when the tour starts
To confirm reservations it is required to pay 50% in advance and the other 50% can be paid upon arrival at your destination.
- WESTER UNION
- TRANSFER TO OUR BANK ACCOUNT PERU
- All rates for our Peru Packages are expressed in US dollars (subject to currency exchange rates) and are priced per person
- The rates for Peruvians only include VAT
- All our rates are subject to availability and circumstances
- Children under 2 years and 11 months are considered INF (babies) and are not permitted on this tour
- Children from 3 to 10 years and 11 months are considered DCC (child) and thus eligible for special rates and obliged to share the room with their parents
- Children over 11 years old are considered adults
- Minors must travel with an identity document
- Rates do not apply to holidays, Easter, long weekends, national holidays, Christmas, or New Year