If you are one of those people who like to feel the speed, this Buggie & Sandboard Adventure tour is perfect for you. Live an experience to the limit and enjoy all the adrenaline travelling through the desert of Ica in Tubulars and sliding on a board through the dunes of Huacachina.
Huacachina is the lagoon of tears, a place of myths and legends where ancient cultures are mixed.
|Duration: 1 Day||Acomodation: x|
|Difficulty: Low||Season: All year||Covid-19 Biosafety Protocols|
I pick up our passengers in the comfort of their hotel at the right time. Our tour begins on the shores of the Huacachina lagoon, from this point we will direct our tubular sandboxes towards the west, towards the desert, where there is a wide variety of dunes.
Here we will take our “buggie or sandbox” car crossing much of the desert through the dunes.
The Ica desert in Huacachina offers one of the most beautiful desert landscapes in South America, with whimsical sand formations formed by the wind and with a beautiful view of our Peruvian Andes in the eastern part.
Our professional driver will make different stops so that our clients can enjoy the landscape, so that they can take photos.
Next, we will drive our vehicle to the top of a large dune, where our instructor guide will show you how to sandboard. Once at the top, you can enjoy this sport, and you can also take a lot of photos. huacachina lagoon
Finally we will return to the huacachina lagoon and then it will be Transfer to the hotel.
Breakfast on this day will depend on the hotel’s transfer schedule. The tour schedule will be confirmed at the destination.
- For this tour it is necessary to bring light clothing, since the city of Ica is very hot, especially if you do this tour during the summer months (December to March), where the average temperature is 35oC, during the day.
- If you do this tour in the afternoon, it is recommended to bring a jacket, as there may be cold winds.
- It is recommended to bring water, a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen.
- Transfer from your hotel to Huacachina.
- Professional bilingual guide (Spanish / English).
- Tickets, Tables and Glasses for Sandboarding.
- 4 × 4 litter box car and professional driver (Buggie).
- Transfer to your hotel at the end of the tour.
TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Services not detailed in the Program.
- Personal expenses.
- All rates are in US dollars (optional for currency exchange) and are programmed per person.
- The rates valid for Peruvians only include VAT.
- All our rates are subject to availability and changes.
- Children under 02 years and 11 months are considered INF (babies), do not pay any service and do not have the right to food, bed or seat on the tours.
- DCC (child) is considered a child from 03 to 10 years and 11 months, has a special rate and shares a room with parents.
- Children over 11 years old considered adults.
- Minors must travel with an identity document.
- Rates do not apply to holidays, Easter, long weekends, national holidays, Christmas or New Years.
COVID19 is unprecedented. We know your wishes to travel and it is our mission to provide you with the best service. All our tourist services in each destination have established biosafety protocols.
The Huacachina lagoon is an oasis located five kilometers west of the Peruvian city of Ica, in the middle of the coastal desert of the Pacific. With emerald green waters, it arose due to the outcrop of underground currents.
Around it there is an abundant vegetation composed of palm trees, eucalyptus (introduced species) and the species of carob tree known as huarango, which serves for the rest of the migratory birds that pass through this region.
All this contributes to making Huacachina one of the most colorful and beautiful places on the Peruvian coast.
WHAT ARE THE TUBULARS IN HUACACHINA?
It is the ride in Tubulares and Table in sand is one of the main adventure activities that is practiced in the city of Ica.
THE HIGHLIGHTS IN HUACACHINA
- A boat rides to the Ballestas Islands, also known as the Peruvian Galapagos Islands, to see hundreds of penguins and sea lions in their natural habitat. – Paracas
- Conquer the largest sand dunes in South America through the sandboxes and slide down on the sandboards. It is the fastest growing tourist attraction in Peru for its adrenaline-filled afternoon. – Huacachina
- Enjoy what is considered one of the most beautiful sunsets in Peru, just above the incredible sand dunes that dominate the natural Oasis. – Huacachina
- Guide on board throughout the day to assist you at all times, giving you advice and making sure that you, your friends or your family are having the best possible time.
- Treckking through the Dunes
- Visit Paracas
- visit the vineyards of Pisco
- Buggy ride through the desert
WHAT ARE THE DUNES OF HUACACHINA?
The dunes form the silhouette of the west of this country, too far from the high Andean peaks that serve as a natural border for the humid clouds that travel from the Ecuador line. There the sand moves with the wind, forming huge mounds that look like waves about to break. ica peru
WHAT DO YOU DO IN THE DUNES OF ICA?
- Regional Museum of Ica. This charming little museum is located just 6 minutes from the hotel and displays collections from excavations and historical evidence of ancient Peruvian civilizations.
- Main Square.
- Huacachina Lagoon.
- Paracas National Reserve.
WHAT SPORTS CAN YOU DO IN ICA?
- SANDBOARD. You can do it sitting down or risk it and slide standing on the sand of the Huacachina desert.
- TUBULAR. Perhaps the best sport you can practice in Ica.
- PARAGLIDING. And another of the alternatives that you can do in Ica.
- FLY OVER THE NAZCA LINES.
Huacachina is a natural oasis in a desert, it is sunny all year round, do not expect any other climate than the hot one.
DID YOU KNOW THAT?
Huacachina apart from being the only oasis in a desert in South America, it is also the best place to go buggy and sandboard in Peru. peruvian desert
HOW CAN SANDBOARDING BE DONE?
Sandboarding can be done standing or lying on your chest. (Recommended)
If you love strong emotions, you should not miss this adventure tour in which we will travel the desert enjoying high speeds, we will go up and down dunes of around 100 meters high in the tubular buggy or well-known sand cart, and we will also practice sandboarding. huacachina peru
We have price alternatives that accommodate all budgets, prices per person, expressed in US Dollars.
Make your quotes and reservations by email email@example.com, you can also communicate with one of our sales executives at the telephones detailed below, we will be happy to assist you.
Office: +51 084-548558
Phone – WhatsApp: + 51 969 787221
Phone – WhatsApp: +51 969 787221
HOW TO BOOK?
To start the process of your reservation, please, we need you to send us the following information:
- Name and surname:
- Passport number:
- Date of Birth:
- Your information about your hotel in the city of Cusco is very important, to be able to pick you up there at the time of starting the tour.
To confirm reservations, 50% of the advance payment is required and the other 50% can be paid upon arrival at your destination.
- WESTER UNION
- TRANSFER TO OUR BANK IN PERU