Enjoy a wonderful experience with a scenic flight over the Nazca Lines in Peru. Discover the fascinating geoglyphs of this ancient world.
Visiting the famous Nazca Lines is a unique experience. To enjoy the imposing shapes that are made of a single line.
|Duration: 40 minutes||Altitude: 520 m.a.s.l.|
|Difficulty: Low||Season: All year|
The Nazca Lines are mysterious blows made in the sand covering a surface of 350 km, representing figures of various animals and plants such as La Araña, El Mono, El Perro, Lagartija, Colibrí, El Condor, among others in large dimensions that reach 15 to 300 meters each and with a depth of approximately 30 centimetres. the nazca lines
According to Dr. María Reiche, who dedicated a large part of her life to the study of these lines, this is the largest astronomical calendar in the world.
- Our overflights take off from 07:00 to 16:30
- Flights are made every 1:30 hr. approximately
- We fly over the Nazca Lines every day.
The tour schedule will be confirmed at the destination. At least 2 Pax is required for this tour.
For this tour it is necessary to bring light clothing, since the city of Ica is very hot, especially if you do this tour during the summer months (December to March), where the average temperature is 35oC, during the day. lines of nazca
If you do this tour in the afternoon, it is recommended to bring a jacket, as there can be cold winds.
It is recommended to bring water, a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen.
- Transfer from the Hotel or Bus Station to the María Reiche aerodrome.
- Flight over the Nazca lines (30 min.)
- Informative video transmission on the Nazca Lines.
- Delivery of the overflight certificate to the Nasca lines.
- Delivery of the Nazca Lines Plan.
- Permanent assistance.
TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Air Tax.
- Other services not mentioned
- All rates are in US dollars (optional for currency exchange) and are programmed per person.
- The rates valid for Peruvians only include VAT.
- All our rates are subject to availability and changes.
- Children under 02 years and 11 months are considered INF (babies), do not pay any service and do not have the right to food, bed or seat on the tours.
- DCC (child) is considered a child from 03 to 10 years and 11 months, has a special rate and shares a room with parents.
- Children over 11 years old considered adults.
- Minors must travel with an identity document.
- Rates do not apply to holidays, Easter, long weekends, national holidays, Christmas or New Years.
We have price alternatives that accommodate all budgets, prices per person, expressed in US Dollars.
Make your quotes and reservations by email firstname.lastname@example.org, you can also communicate with one of our sales executives at the telephones detailed below, we will be happy to assist you.
Phone – WhatsApp: +51 969 787 221
Phone – WhatsApp: +51 986 994 218
HOW TO BOOK THE TOUR?
To start the reservation process, please send us the following information:
- Name and surname:
- Passport number:
- Date of Birth:
- Very important – We need the address and information about the hotel that you are staying at, in the city of Ica, to be able to pick you up at the time when the tour starts
To confirm reservations it is required to pay 50% in advance and the other 50% can be paid upon arrival at your destination.
- WESTER UNION
- TRANSFER TO OUR BANK ACCOUNT PERU