The Full-day tour to Machu Picchu is one of our most popular tours that give you the opportunity to discover one of the seven wonders of the world, the famous Inca citadel of Machu Picchu. Not without reason it was named UNESCO World Heritage and is ever since one of the most visited places in the world.
The magnitude of its historical value merges with its mystical aura that so often hides this fortress under a thick layer of fog and mist. Constructed out of massive stones, partially carved into the mountain or merged with a crag, this citadel is an architectural wonder to one only can marvel at the lost Incan wisdom. Situated on the crest of a mountain it provides you with some of the most dazzling and breathtaking views that Peru has to offer.
Even if you are short on time, you can visit this marvelous place with our full-day tour to Machu Picchu which is specifically designed for people who don’t have a lot of time but don’t want to miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to experience the majestic Inca citadel in all its grandeur!
|Duration: 1 Day
|Max. Altitude: 2.430 m. / 7.972 ft.
|Season: All year
Cusco – Ollantaytambo – Machu Picchu – Ollantaytambo – Cusco
- 03:45 AM Pickup from your respective hotel
- 03:50 AM Transportation to Ollantaytambo train station
- 06:10 AM Train to Aguas Calientes
- 07:40 AM Arrival and transportation to Machu Picchu. Recently declared one of the 7 wonders of the modern world, this will be an unforgettable day
- 09:00 AM Guided Group or Private Tour of the Machu Picchu citadel
- 1:00 PM Return to Aguas Calientes and have Lunch on your own at a local restaurant
- 4:00 PM Go to Aguas Calientes Train Station
- 4:22 PM Departure by train to Ollantaytambo station
- 6:20 PM Transfer by bus to Cusco city
- 8:20 PM Arrival in Cusco city
Important: The exact times of the excursion will be confirmed prior to the departure day
Machu Picchu Full-Day Tour
The Machu Picchu Full-Day Tour starts with an early pick-up from your respective hotel at the previously coordinated time by one of our representatives. Then we will drive you for 2 hours to the Ollantaytambo train station where we will take the train, “Expedition train” or another service of your choice, to Aguas Calientes. The train ride will take 1 hour and 45 minutes until we arrive in the picturesque town also called Machu Picchu Pueblo.
Once we arrive we will go to the bus station and drive up to Machu Picchu, the ride will take 40 minutes until we arrive at the famous UNESCO World Heritage for which there are no words to adequately describe it. After all, it is one of the seven wonders of the world which is why it is such an astounding archeological site surrounded by an impressively beautiful landscape.
The guided tour of the Machu Picchu citadel will take about two hours, whereby you will have enough time to learn about the Inca culture, take some amazing photos, and marvel at this world’s wonder.
After your visit to the Machu Picchu citadel, we will take the bus down to Aguas Calientes. Here, we will leave you enough free time to stroll along the cozy alleys, check out the many shops and have lunch in one of the local restaurants.
Thereafter we will meet at a previously coordinated time to take the train back to Ollantaytambo and from there back to Cusco.
Optional: Buffet lunch in Machu Picchu Pueblo: El Mapy Restaurant with an additional cost of only $20.00 (Does not include hot or cold drinks).
The capacity of visitors per day.
The capacity of Machu Picchu is 1500.00 people per day.
- Transportation from your Hotel to Ollantaytambo Station and return to your Hotel
- Train tickets (according to availability).
- Consettur RT bus to Machu Picchu Sanctuary (Ascent and Descent).
- Entrance to the Sanctuary of Machu Picchu.
- Shared services with a Professional Bilingual Guide (Spanish or English).
TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Services that are not detailed in the program.
HOW MUCH DOES THE MACHU PICCHU FULL-DAY TOUR COST?
We have price alternatives that accommodate all budgets, prices per person, expressed in US Dollars.
Make your quotes and reservations by email [email protected], you can also communicate with one of our sales executives at the telephones detailed below, we will be happy to assist you.
Phone – WhatsApp: +51 969 787 221
Phone – WhatsApp: +51 986 994 218
HOW TO BOOK THE SOUTH VALLEY CUSCO TOUR?
To start the reservation process, please send us the following information:
- Name and surname:
- Passport number:
- Date of Birth:
- Very important – We need the address and information about the hotel that you are staying at, in the city of Cusco, to be able to pick you up at the time when the tour starts
To confirm reservations it is required to pay 50% in advance and the other 50% can be paid upon arrival at your destination.
- WESTER UNION
- TRANSFER TO OUR BANK ACCOUNT PERU
- All rates for our Peru Packages are expressed in US dollars (subject to currency exchange rates) and are priced per person
- The rates for Peruvians only include VAT
- All our rates are subject to availability and circumstances
- Children under 2 years and 11 months are considered INF (babies) and are not permitted on this tour
- Children from 3 to 10 years and 11 months are considered DCC (child) and thus eligible for special rates and obliged to share the room with their parents
- Children over 11 years old are considered adults
- Minors must travel with an identity document
- Rates do not apply to holidays, Easter, long weekends, national holidays, Christmas, or New Year