The Sacred Valley of the Incas full Day 2023 is the itinerary specially designed for you; our itinerary allows you to discover and delight yourself with the best of the Sacred Valley in Cusco, this magnificent place was appreciated by the Incas thanks to its special climatic and geographical qualities.
|Duration: 1 Day
|Altitude: 3399 m / 11151.6 ft
|Season: All year
Sacred Valley of the Incas Tour
From 7:30 AM to 8:00 AM we will pick you up from your respective hotel to start our tour of the Sacred Valley.
We will travel with our tourist transportation to the Sacred Valley of the Incas, where our first stop will be the Inca ruins of Pisac.
This archeological complex is one of the most prominent ruins of the Sacred Valley as it is situated right on a mountain slope, from where the Incas had a strategically well-located point to exercise their domination. Thus, explore the many terraces and architectural wonders that rise up to the highest mountain peak and colonize dazzling mountain cliffs.
After the visit, we will continue along the road passing by the towns of Ccoya, Lamay, Calca, and Urubamba, until we will have a delicious lunch buffet in one of the local restaurants.
After a good lunch and some time to relax, we will continue to visit the archeological complex of Ollantaytambo. Our guide will explain to you its historical importance with respect to its military, religious and cultural functions during the Inca Empire, whilst he will be at your disposal to answer all your questions.
On the way back to Cusco, we will visit the picturesque town of Chinchero, where the remains of the royal estate of Tupac Inca Yupanqui are located. You will be able to admire the last conserved parts of the old Inca wall on the main square and visit the beautiful colonial temple that was constructed on top of the Inca foundations, with its beautiful and intriguing frescoes on the balcony.
Finally, we will return to Cusco arriving at approximately 6:30 PM.
- Professional bilingual guide (Spanish and English; other languages only if previously requested)
- Fully guided Tour of the Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Hotel search service in Cusco
- Tourist transportation
- Buffet lunch at a local restaurant
- All Entrance Tickets included
TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE
- National or international plane tickets
- Services not detailed in the program
HOW MUCH DOES THE SACRED VALLEY TOUR COST?
We have price alternatives that accommodate all budgets, prices per person, expressed in US Dollars.
Make your quotes and reservations by email [email protected], you can also communicate with one of our sales executives at the telephones detailed below, we will be happy to assist you.
Phone – WhatsApp: +51 969 787 221
Phone – WhatsApp: +51 986 994 218
HOW TO BOOK THE SOUTH VALLEY CUSCO TOUR?
To start the reservation process, please send us the following information:
- Name and surname:
- Passport number:
- Date of Birth:
- Very important – We need the address and information about the hotel that you are staying at, in the city of Cusco, to be able to pick you up at the time when the tour starts
To confirm reservations it is required to pay 50% in advance and the other 50% can be paid upon arrival at your destination.
- WESTER UNION
- TRANSFER TO OUR BANK ACCOUNT PERU
- All rates for our Peru Packages are expressed in US dollars (subject to currency exchange rates) and are priced per person
- The rates for Peruvians only include VAT
- All our rates are subject to availability and circumstances
- Children under 2 years and 11 months are considered INF (babies) and are not permitted on this tour
- Children from 3 to 10 years and 11 months are considered DCC (child) and thus eligible for special rates and obliged to share the room with their parents
- Children over 11 years old are considered adults
- Minors must travel with an identity document
- Rates do not apply to holidays, Easter, long weekends, national holidays, Christmas, or New Year