This tour is for all people who love birds and want to have an unforgettable experience in observing different species of migratory and endemic birds of Peru. The Huacarpay Lagoon is the right place for bird watching as it is located 30 kilometers south of the city of Cusco.
It is a wetland designated as a Ramsar Site on 23 September 2006. It is estimated that in the area there are more than 70 species of birds, as well as a variety of arthropods, mammals, and fish, as it is an ecosystem with great biological diversity, during most of the year.
|Duration: 5 Hours||Altitude: 5200 m.a.s.l.|
|Difficulty: Easy||Season: All year|
We pick you up at your hotel at 04:30 in the morning and go with our tourist transport, to the Huacarpay lagoon, where we can observe different species of Birds in the Area accompanied by our Specialized Ornithological Guide.
At 08:00 AM we will have breakfast, to continue with bird watching, we will return to our starting point in Cusco, on average, at 10:30 am.
The tour schedule will be confirmed at the destination.
- Tourist transport.
- Professional bilingual English / Spanish guide.
- Food (breakfast)
- Warm clothes and/or rain if you go to the rainy season (December to April).
- Trekking boots.
We have price alternatives that accommodate all budgets, prices per person, expressed in US Dollars.
Make your quotes and reservations by email firstname.lastname@example.org, you can also communicate with one of our sales executives at the telephones detailed below, we will be happy to assist you.
Phone – WhatsApp: +51 969 787 221
Phone – WhatsApp: +51 986 994 218
HOW TO BOOK THE SOUTH VALLEY CUSCO TOUR?
To start the reservation process, please send us the following information:
- Name and surname:
- Passport number:
- Date of Birth:
- Very important – We need the address and information about the hotel that you are staying at, in the city of Cusco, to be able to pick you up at the time when the tour starts
To confirm reservations it is required to pay 50% in advance and the other 50% can be paid upon arrival at your destination.
- WESTER UNION
- TRANSFER TO OUR BANK ACCOUNT PERU
- All rates for our Peru Packages are expressed in US dollars (subject to currency exchange rates) and are priced per person
- The rates for Peruvians only include VAT
- All our rates are subject to availability and circumstances
- Children under 2 years and 11 months are considered INF (babies) and are not permitted on this tour
- Children from 3 to 10 years and 11 months are considered DCC (child) and thus eligible for special rates and obliged to share the room with their parents
- Children over 11 years old are considered adults
- Minors must travel with an identity document
- Rates do not apply to holidays, Easter, long weekends, national holidays, Christmas, or New Year