Horseback Riding Cusco begins from the farm close to the archaeological center of Qenqo and ends in Sacsayhuaman. You will have a wonderful view of the ruins. After visiting the ruins, you will go to a small dirt road next to the main road, until we reach the archaeological center of Puca Pucara “La Puerta Roja”, a place that was used as an entrance to the city of Cusco during the time of the Incas, then we visit Tambomachay, also known as “The Inca’s bath house”, it was also used for the worship of water.
Finally, we return through a forest that is full of Eucalyptus trees, before reaching the ranch we visit the famous Inca temple “Sacsayhuaman” which is the place where the Incas worshiped the Sun.
|Duration: 4 Hours||Altitude: 3400 m / 11154 ft|
|Difficulty: Easy||Season: All year|
We will pick you up from your hotel at approximately 9:10 AM.
Then we will go to the famous archeological site of Sacsayhuaman where you can optionally choose to visit this impressive Inca ruin.
Afterward, we will head towards a small dirt road which will be the starting point of the horseback riding tour. This tour is generally operated as a group service and is always accompanied by an experienced horse guide who will take care that every tourist is safe during the whole tour. Then we will start horseback riding along some small dirt roads, passing through an impressive small valley with a beautiful eucalyptus forest right next to us.
You will ride on the back of the horse through some gorgeous landscapes while visiting some of the most remarkable archeological sites near the city of Cusco such as Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, and the Temple of the Moon. But you will have a completely different experience as you will enter these places by horse, one of the most unique and fun ways to visit the nearby tourist attractions of the city of Cusco.
This tour will last about 4 hours before we will return with our tourist transport to the city of Cusco where we will arrive at about 1:10 PM.
Important: The exact time schedule of the tour will be discussed in a previous briefing.
- Transfer from your hotel
- Horse riding
- Shared services with bilingual professional orientation (Spanish or English)
TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Entrance to the Archaeological Complexes.
- Services not detailed in the program.
HOW MUCH DOES THE HORSEBACK RIDING IN CUSCO COST?
We have price alternatives that accommodate all budgets, prices per person, expressed in US Dollars.
Make your quotes and reservations by email [email protected], you can also communicate with one of our sales executives at the telephones detailed below, we will be happy to assist you.
Phone – WhatsApp: +51 969 787 221
Phone – WhatsApp: +51 986 994 218
HOW TO BOOK THE SOUTH VALLEY CUSCO TOUR?
To start the reservation process, please send us the following information:
- Name and surname:
- Passport number:
- Date of Birth:
- Very important – We need the address and information about the hotel that you are staying at, in the city of Cusco, to be able to pick you up at the time when the tour starts
To confirm reservations it is required to pay 50% in advance and the other 50% can be paid upon arrival at your destination.
- WESTER UNION
- TRANSFER TO OUR BANK ACCOUNT PERU
- All rates for our Peru Packages are expressed in US dollars (subject to currency exchange rates) and are priced per person
- The rates for Peruvians only include VAT
- All our rates are subject to availability and circumstances
- Children under 2 years and 11 months are considered INF (babies) and are not permitted on this tour
- Children from 3 to 10 years and 11 months are considered DCC (child) and thus eligible for special rates and obliged to share the room with their parents
- Children over 11 years old are considered adults
- Minors must travel with an identity document
- Rates do not apply to holidays, Easter, long weekends, national holidays, Christmas, or New Year