The Tour of Chinchero & Poc Poc Waterfalls gives you the opportunity to explore a part of the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
This experience is ideal for all people since its trekking difficulty is not much, you can enjoy this trek as an individual and meet new people along the way, or as a couple or with friends with whom to hike this unforgettable adventure.
|Duration: Full Day||Altitude: 3,399 m.a.s.l|
|Difficulty: Easy||Season: All year|
Early in the morning, your guide will pick you up from your hotel at the agreed time, then transfer to the village of Chinchero located at (3,800 masl). There we will start with a visit to the archaeological site of Chinchero. Furthermore, we will view the colonial temple and the Inca terraces. Afterward, we will go to the Poc Poc Waterfalls, along an ancient Inca Trail that connects Chinchero with the Sacred Valley.
On the way, we will see and observe different landscapes, as well as the typical flora and fauna. To get to the waterfalls we will use the old Inca Trail (Qapacñan) that connects Chinchero with Urquillos in about 1 hour 30 minutes.
Important: Breakfast on this day will depend on the transfer time from the hotel.
Important: The exact time schedule of the tour will be discussed in a previous briefing.
- Pick up service from your hotel in Cusco.
- Tourist transportation
- Tour of Chincheros and Poc Poc waterfalls
- lunch in a local restaurant.
- Services with a professional bilingual guide (Spanish or English).
- Entrance fees to the attractions included.
THE TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE
- National or international flight tickets.
- Services not detailed in the tour
- Personal expenses and tips
- Travel insurance
HEIGHT OF THE POC POC WATERFALL
The district of Chinchero is located at an altitude of 3762 meters above sea level. The Poc Poc waterfall has a height of 50 meters. Its crystalline waters invite you to take a refreshing bath.
LOCATION OF THE POC POC WATERFALL
The Poc Poc Waterfall is located in the district of Chinchero, province of Urubamba, 28 kilometers from the city of Cusco; the duration of the trip by car is approximately 45 minutes from Cusco to Chincheros. The walk from the district of Chinchero to the waterfall has a duration of 45 minutes to 1 hour approximately, depending on the pace of walking.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
We have price alternatives that accommodate all budgets, prices per person, expressed in US Dollars.
Make your quotes and reservations by email [email protected], you can also communicate with one of our sales executives at the telephones detailed below, we will be happy to assist you.
Phone – WhatsApp: +51 969 787 221
Phone – WhatsApp: +51 986 994 218
HOW TO BOOK THE SOUTH VALLEY CUSCO TOUR?
To start the reservation process, please send us the following information:
- Name and surname:
- Passport number:
- Date of Birth:
- Very important – We need the address and information about the hotel that you are staying at, in the city of Cusco, to be able to pick you up at the time when the tour starts
To confirm reservations it is required to pay 50% in advance and the other 50% can be paid upon arrival at your destination.
- WESTER UNION
- TRANSFER TO OUR BANK ACCOUNT PERU
- All rates for Peru Packages are in US dollars (optional for currency exchange) and are scheduled per person.
- Rates valid for Peruvians only include IGV.
- All our rates are subject to availability and change.
- Children under 02 years and 11 months are considered INF (infants), do not pay for any services and are not entitled to food, bed or seat on the tours.
- DCC (child) is considered a child from 03 to 10 years and 11 months, has a special rate and shares a room with parents.
- Children over 11 years old are considered adults.
- Minors must travel with an identity document.
- Rates do not apply to public holidays, Easter, long weekends, national holidays, Christmas or New Year.