The thermal baths of Chimur are the perfect place to relax and relish the medicinal waters of the natural hot springs surrounded by the lush green of the Peruvian jungle.
Chimur is located approximately 150 KM away from the city of Cusco, in the province of Paucartambo. The thermal waters of Chimur are crystal clear and transparent, its temperature ranges between 46°C to 53°C. The waters have medicinal properties and are recommended for rheumatic diseases and amongst others.
Enjoy these incredible hot springs, relax and rejuvenate with our Full-day Tour of the Chimur hot springs.
|Duration: 1 Day||Altitude: 3200 m / 10498.7 ft|
|Difficulty: Easy||Season: All year|
- Duration: All day
- Start: 4:00 AM (approximately)
- End: 7:00 PM (approximately)
- Places to Visit: Calca – Chimur Thermal Baths.
Detailed Itinerary of the Chimur Hot Springs Tour
We will pick you up from your respective hotel between 3:50 AM to 4:00 AM. You can relax in the car while we drive to the city of Paucartambo, where you will have the option of visiting the old colonial bridge and having breakfast.
Then we will continue the journey for two more hours until we reach the town of Chimur, from there it is only a short 15 minutes drive until we arrive at the medicinal hot springs of Chimur.
The Thermal Baths of Chimur are special due to the composition of the water that has medicinal effects and the lush green surroundings, as we are already at the borders of the Peruvian jungle with its wonderful diversity of flora and fauna. You will have enough time to fully relax and relish this amazing place.
After enjoying the medicinal thermal baths, we will return to the town of Chimur, where we will have a delicious lunch in one of the local restaurants.
Finally, we will return to the city of Cusco, arriving there at 7 PM.
Important: The exact time schedule of the tour will be discussed in a previous briefing.
- Tourist Transportation Cusco – Chimur.
- Services with bilingual professional orientation (Spanish or English).
- 01 Lunch in the town of Chimur.
- First aid box.
TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Entrance to chimur hot springs.
- All the rates of our Packages to Peru are expressed in US dollars (optional for currency exchange) and are scheduled per person.
- The valid rates for Peruvians only include IGV.
- All our rates are subject to availability and changes.
- Children under 02 years and 11 months are considered INF (babies), do not pay any service and do not have the right to food, bed or seat on tours.
- DCC (child) is considered a child from 03 to 10 years and 11 months, has a special rate and shares a room with parents.
- Children over 11 years considered adults.
- Minors must travel with an identity document.
- Rates do not apply to holidays, Easter, long weekends, national holidays, Christmas or New Year.
HOW MUCH DOES THE CHIMUR HOT SPRING TOUR COST?
We have price alternatives that accommodate all budgets, prices per person, expressed in US Dollars.
Make your quotes and reservations by email [email protected], you can also communicate with one of our sales executives at the telephones detailed below, we will be happy to assist you.
Phone – WhatsApp: +51 969 787 221
Phone – WhatsApp: +51 986 994 218
HOW TO BOOK THE SOUTH VALLEY CUSCO TOUR?
To start the reservation process, please send us the following information:
- Name and surname:
- Passport number:
- Date of Birth:
- Very important – We need the address and information about the hotel that you are staying at, in the city of Cusco, to be able to pick you up at the time when the tour starts
To confirm reservations it is required to pay 50% in advance and the other 50% can be paid upon arrival at your destination.
- WESTER UNION
- TRANSFER TO OUR BANK ACCOUNT PERU
- All rates for our Peru Packages are expressed in US dollars (subject to currency exchange rates) and are priced per person
- The rates for Peruvians only include VAT
- All our rates are subject to availability and circumstances
- Children under 2 years and 11 months are considered INF (babies) and are not permitted on this tour
- Children from 3 to 10 years and 11 months are considered DCC (child) and thus eligible for special rates and obliged to share the room with their parents
- Children over 11 years old are considered adults
- Minors must travel with an identity document
- Rates do not apply to holidays, Easter, long weekends, national holidays, Christmas, or New Year