||Cusco – Cusipata – Vinincunca: Mountain 7 Colors.|
In the Inca mythology of this mountain and the nearby lakes among which Sivinacocha stands out where the masculine energy that fertilizes the mother earth sacred Pachamama is born; after a long run, the waters are lost in the igneous lands of the Amazon to return with the rains, to fill the lakes and glaciers every night turned into the river of stars
This tour starts at 04:30 am., Where we will pick you up from your respective hotels, if your lodging is in a remote area we will coordinate a meeting point, then start the trip to the south of the city at approximately 05:00 am towards the town of Cusipata., where is the restaurant where we will enjoy a delicious basic breakfast between 07:30 to 08:00 am., after breakfast at 08:40 am. We continue the trip for about 20 minutes towards the point where the transport arrives and we will begin the trekking towards the Mountain of 7 colors, our guide will be in charge of presenting the income in the control.
Before starting the guide, you will give us a small introduction of the place and recommendations on the walk.
Starting the trekking at about 3 minutes is the point where you can rent horses to make the route this has a cost of S/. 90.00 soles or USD 30 .00 dollars this is of course Optional, from this point we have 45 minute at 01:00 Hrs. to reach the Mountain of 7 colors, during the journey we will have the opportunity to see the beautiful landscape, the road is laid and in the last section it presents a climb.
We will arrive at the mountain approximately between 10:00 am where we will have time to enjoy this beautiful place. Once the souvenir photos are taken we will descend to the starting point of the trekking, at the indicated time we will begin to descend to the point where we left the mobility and then we will be returning to the camp where we will taste a delicious basic buffet lunch and then we will be returning to the city of Cusco arriving at approximately 17:00 in the afternoon.
Important: This day’s breakfast will depend on the time of departure transfer from the hotel.
The excursion hours will be reconfirmed at destination.
THE TOUR INCLUDES
- Transportation Cusco – Cusipata (Round Trip).
- 1 Basic Breakfast.
- 1 Basic Lunch.
- Services with Bilingual Professional Guide (Spanish or English).
- Entrance to the Mountain of 7 Colors.
- First Aid Kit.
THE TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Trekking sticks, Tips or Tips.
- Services not detailed in the program.
- If you suffer from cardiovascular problems this walk is not recommended.
- If you have medical restrictions, notify when booking the tour.
- Pills for altitude sickness or prior acclimatization.
- It is important to wear warm clothes, as well as windbreakers.
- All rates are expressed in US dollars (optional for currency exchange) and are scheduled per person.
- Rates valid only for Peruvians include IGV.
- All our rates are subject to availability and change.
- Children under 02 years 11 months are considered INF (infant), do not pay for any service, and have no right to food, bed or seat on tours.
- Children from 03 years to 10 years 11 months are considered CHD (child), have a special rate and share a room with their parents.
- Children over 11 years considered as adults.
- Minors must travel with an identity document.
- Rates do not apply for holidays, Easter, Long Weekends, National Holidays, Christmas or New Year.