|Duration:||5 Days / 4 Nights.|
|Altitude:||2430 – 3399 m.a.s.l.|
|Places||Cusco – Cathedral – Qorikancha – Sacsayhuaman Qenqo – Pucapucara – Pisac – Ollantaytambo – Chinchero – Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu|
DAY 01: CUSCO – CITY TOUR & 4 RUINS
Arrival to the city of Cusco, reception and transfer by an Agency Representative to the selected hotel. Rest of the morning free to acclimatize to the height of 3,350 m.a.s.l. approximately between 13:20 and 13:45 pm., We will begin with the pickup of the Hotel, to begin with the visit to the City and nearby Ruins: The tour will show us the impressive Colonial City built on Inkas bases; we will visit the Cathedral, of Renaissance structure and with fine paintings of the “Cuzco School”, Koricancha, or Temple of the Sun; considered as the Royal House of the Sun of Urin Cusco. We continue with the visit to the four ruins near Cusco: Sacsayhuaman; great fortress located 5 km from the city, Qenqo; Sacred amphitheater, center of worship to the god Puma and Center of Arqueoastronomía, place where possible human sacrifices were made, Pucapucara; “Red Fortress” due to the hue that acquires its rocks with the light of twilight and Tambomachay; temple to worship the water. The Tour ends approximately 18:00 Hrs.
** Accommodation in Cusco.
DAY 02: CUSCO – SACRED VALLEY OF THE INCAS
Breakfast at the hotel. In the morning, pick up from the Hotel, to make our visit to the Sacred Valley. During the tour we will visit the Town of Pisaq; picturesque colonial mestizo town, in the same way on Sundays Mass is celebrated in Quechua, and then head towards the Archaeological Complex of Pisaq; where we can observe large agricultural terraces, then we visit the towns of Coya, Lamay, Calca and Urubamba. Buffet lunch. In the afternoon, the guided tour of the town of Ollantaytambo, where the archaeological park of Ollantaytambo is located, a gigantic religious and military social administrative agricultural complex at the time of Tahuantinsuyo.
** Accommodation in the Sacred Valley.
DAY 03: AGUAS CALIENTES – MACHU PICCHU
Breakfast at the hotel. Pick up from the Hotel, transfer to Ollantaytambo station to take the Train. In this way we will begin our trip to the Citadel of Machu Picchu, after a tour of 01:45 Hrs. we will appreciate wonderful landscapes we will arrive at the Aguas Calientes Station. There a representative of the Agency for Transfer to your hotel awaits us. Rest of the day at leisure to carry out activities of your own interest.
** Accommodation in Aguas Calientes.
DAY 04: AGUAS CALIENTES – MACHU PICCHU – CUSCO
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the Bus Station, where we will take the Bus that will take us to the “Historic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu”, the most famous example of Inca architecture, was discovered in 1911. We will enjoy a guided tour of the main buildings of the citadel such as: El Mirador, Temple of the Three Windows, The Intihuatana, The Main Square, etc. At the end of this tour we will take the bus down to the town of Aguas Calientes, where they will have lunch at a local restaurant. In the afternoon, departure by train to the Ollantaytambo Station, where there is a Transfer that will take you to the Bus to Cusco. Arrival to the city of Cusco.
** Accommodation in Cusco.
** Optional: Buffet lunch in Machu Picchu: The Mapy Restaurant with an additional cost of $ 25.00 (Does not include cold or hot drinks)
DAY 05: CUSCO
Breakfast at the hotel. At the appropriate time, departure transfer.
- In / Out Transfers.
- 02 Nights accommodation in Cusco with breakfast.
- 01 Night accommodation in Sacred Valley with breakfast.
- 01 Night accommodation in Aguas Calientes with breakfast.
- Cusco City Tour Combined (Cathedral, Qorikancha, Saqsayhuaman, Qenqo, Pucapucara, Tambomachay)
- Sacred Valley of the Incas with Lunch.
- Machu Picchu: by Train Expedition Peru Rail or Executive Inca Rail (subject to availability).
- 01 Lunch in Machu Picchu in a Local Restaurant.
- Shared Services with Professional Bilingual Guidance (Spanish or English).
- Entrance tickets included.
- National or international air tickets.
- Services not detailed in the program.
- All rates are expressed in US dollars (optional for currency exchange) and are scheduled per person.
- Rates valid only for Peruvians include IGV.
- All our rates are subject to availability and change.
- Children under 02 years 11 months are considered INF (infant), do not pay for any service, and have no right to food, bed or seat on tours.
- Children from 03 years to 10 years 11 months are considered CHD (child), have a special rate and share a room with their parents.
- Children over 11 years considered as adults.
- Minors must travel with an identity document.
- Rates do not apply for holidays, Easter, Long Weekends, National Holidays, Christmas or New Year.