|Temperature:||16 ° C.|
|Places:||Puno – The Uros Floating Islands – Taquile Island.|
At 07:30 Hrs. Transfer from the Hotel to the Port, after traveling 10 minutes we arrive at the Floating Islands of the Uros, where we will have activities with the participation of the inhabitants of the island, recreating their daily activities. We visit 2 to 3 islands. Then we continue the trip (50 min. Approx.) Until we reach Taquile Island, 20 min walk. approx. We will visit a community of the island, where the residents will welcome us, demonstrating their dances and customs, it should be noted that the Island of Taquile was declared a Masterpiece of the Oral and Intangible Heritage of Humanity by UNESCO, thanks to its extraordinary hand of work in textile art of its inhabitants. We will have lunch in a Local Restaurant; descent on the opposite side of the Island (530 steps) and return to the City of Puno. Transfer to the hotel.
This day’s breakfast will depend on the time of departure transfer from the hotel.
The excursion hours will be reconfirmed at destination.
- Wear a jacket.
- Walking shoes.
- Hats or caps.
- Cameras of Photos and / or Videos.
- Transfer Hotel / Port / Hotel.
- Entrance tickets to the Titicaca National Reserve, Taquile
- Fast boat, with bath.
- Professional Bilingual Guide (English / Spanish).
- Lunch in Taquile in a Local Restaurant.
- Traditional boat ride (totora boat).
- Other services not mentioned.
- All rates are expressed in US dollars (optional for currency exchange) and are scheduled per person.
- Rates valid only for Peruvians include IGV.
- All our rates are subject to availability and change.
- Children under 02 years 11 months are considered INF (infant), do not pay for any service, and have no right to food, bed or seat on tours.
- Children from 03 years to 10 years 11 months are considered CHD (child), have a special rate and share a room with their parents.
- Children over 11 years considered as adults.
- Minors must travel with an identity document.
- Rates do not apply for holidays, Easter, Long Weekends, National Holidays, Christmas or New Year.