|Temperature:||9 ° C.|
|Places:||Puno – Sillustani Archaeological Complex|
Pick up from the Hotel to start the tour at approximately 13:45 p.m. More than 30 kilometers north of the city of Puno, is Sillustani, one of the largest necropolis in the world. Surrounded by a landscape of stunning beauty, which seems to be summed up in the serene waters of the Umayo Lagoon, the archaeological complex stands out for its gigantic “Chullpas” (species of funerary stone towers), built by the collas and Incas, to bury their dead. Many of them exceed 12 meters high and have a larger diameter at the top than at the base. A challenge to the laws of gravity and balance. A detail that makes them unique in the Americas. Tombs of noble collas and eternal abode of the Children of the Sun who, when dominating these lands, would add similar architectural characteristics to those of the Temple of the Sun or Koricancha, in Cusco. Return to the City of Puno.
The excursion hours will be reconfirmed at destination.
- Jacket or Windbreaker.
- Shoes or Walking Shoes.
- Hats or caps.
- Cameras of Photos and / or Videos.
- Tourist transport.
- Entrance ticket to the Sillustani Archaeological Complex.
- Professional Bilingual Guide (Spanish / English).
- Other services not mentioned.
- All rates are expressed in US dollars (optional for currency exchange) and are scheduled per person.
- Rates valid only for Peruvians include IGV.
- All our rates are subject to availability and change.
- Children under 02 years 11 months are considered INF (infant), do not pay for any service, and have no right to food, bed or seat on tours.
- Children from 03 years to 10 years 11 months are considered CHD (child), have a special rate and share a room with their parents.
- Children over 11 years considered as adults.
- Minors must travel with an identity document.
- Rates do not apply for holidays, Easter, Long Weekends, National Holidays, Christmas or New Year.