||Cusco – Pisaq – Urubamba – Ollantaytambo – Chinchero.|
In the morning approximately 08:30 a.m., pick up from the hotel with to make our visit to the Sacred Valley. During the tour we will visit the town of Pisaq, a picturesque colonial mestizo town, in the same way on Sundays Mass is celebrated in Quechua.
The archaeological complex of Pisaq, is situated on top of a mountain from where a good part of the Sacred Valley is dominated. This wonderful place is formed by groups of platforms and architectural structures scattered on the slopes and on the top of the mountain, then we visit on the way the villages of Ccoya, Lamay, Calca and Urubamba. Buffet Lunch at a Local Restaurant.
In the afternoon the guided visit to the Citadel of Ollantaytambo, built to monitor the entrance to this part of the valley and protect it from possible invasions of the inhabitants of the jungle. We will have the opportunity to have a clear idea of how this military, religious and cultural center was during the Inca Empire.
On the way back to Cusco we will visit the picturesque town of Chinchero, where the remains of the royal hacienda of Túpac Inca Yupanqui are located. You will admire its well preserved Inca Wall in the main square and visit the beautiful colonial temple with interesting frescoes on the porch, built on the foundations of an Inca building; We will finally return to Cusco.
Important: This day’s breakfast will depend on the time of departure transfer from the hotel.
The excursion hours will be reconfirmed at destination.
THE TOUR INCLUDES
- Pick up from the Hotel in Cusco.
- Tourist transport.
- Tour Sacred Valley of the Incas with Buffet Lunch at a Local Restaurant.
- Services with Bilingual Professional Guide (Spanish or English).
- Entrances to the attractions included.
THE TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE
- National or international air tickets.
- Services not detailed in the program.
- All rates are expressed in US dollars (optional for currency exchange) and are scheduled per person.
- Rates valid only for Peruvians include IGV.
- All our rates are subject to availability and change.
- Children under 02 years 11 months are considered INF (infant), do not pay for any service, and have no right to food, bed or seat on tours.
- Children from 03 years to 10 years 11 months are considered CHD (child), have a special rate and share a room with their parents.
- Children over 11 years considered as adults.
- Minors must travel with an identity document.
- Rates do not apply for holidays, Easter, Long Weekends, National Holidays, Christmas or New Year.