The Sacred Valley sits on the banks of the Urubamba River at 35 km. from Cusco This Valley was the center of the Tahuantinsuyo, the Incas built archaeological centers (Inca palaces, cities and even agricultural laboratories), along their banks that replicated the constellations that they knew of the Andean sky and the beautiful valley. It extends from the town of Pisaq to Ollantaytambo.
|Duration:||2 Days / 1 Night.|
|Places:||Cusco – Pisaq – Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu.|
DAY 1: SACRED VALLEY OF THE INCAS
Breakfast at the hotel. In the morning, pick up from the Hotel, to make our visit to the Sacred Valley. During the tour we will visit the Town of Pisaq; picturesque colonial mestizo town, in the same way on Sundays Mass is celebrated in Quechua, and then head towards the Archaeological Complex of Pisaq; where we can observe large Agricultural Terraces, then we visit the towns of Coya, Lamay, Calca and Urubamba. Buffet lunch. In the afternoon, the guided tour of the town of Ollantaytambo, where the archaeological park of Ollantaytambo is located, a gigantic religious and military social administrative agricultural complex at the time of Tahuantinsuyo.
Transfer to the train station to head towards Machu Picchu Pueblo, we will arrive at the Aguas Calientes Station, where a Representative of Our Travel Agency will wait for you and transfer you to your hotel.
***Accommodation Aguas Calientes.
DAY 2: HOT WATERS – MACHU PICCHU
We will begin our journey on the way to Yura passing through the Chachani Skirts, Pampa Arrieros, to enter Pampa Cañahuas, where we can appreciate the slips of slender vicuñas we continue through Vizcachani, Pampas de Toccra where we Breakfast at the Hotel. will appreciate a large number of migratory birds as a place, then we will border the crater of Chucura to reach Patapampa (4,800 m.a.s.l.), we will arrive at the Andes viewpoints or known as the Volcanoes viewpoints where we can observe the Volcanoes of Chachani, Misti and Pichu Pichu that are those that surround the City of Arequipa, then we will descend to the town of Chivay for lunch (on behalf of Pax). In the afternoon free time, we suggest visiting the Thermal Baths of La Calera where we will take a refreshing bath in Medicinal Waters.
** Accommodation in Colca.
DAY 03: COLCA – AREQUIPA – CUSCO
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the Bus Station, where we will take the Bus that will take us to the “Lost City of the Inkas, Machu Picchu”, the most famous example of Inca architecture, was discovered in 1911. We will enjoy a guided tour of the main buildings from the citadel such as: El Mirador, Temple of the Three Windows, The Intihuatana, The Main Square, etc. At the end of this tour we will take the bus down to the town of Aguas Calientes, where they will have lunch at a local restaurant. In the afternoon, departure by train to the Ollantaytambo Station, where there is a Transfer that will take you to the Bus to Cusco. Arrival to the city of Cusco.
** Optional: Buffet lunch in Machu Picchu: The Mapy Restaurant with an additional cost of $ 25.00
Important: This day’s breakfast will depend on the time of departure transfer from the hotel.
The excursion hours will be reconfirmed at destination.
THE TOUR INCLUDES
- Transfers In / Out.
- 01 Night accommodation in Aguas Calientes with breakfast.
- Tour Sacred Valley of the Incas with lunch.
- Machu Picchu: by Train Expedition Peru Rail or Executive Inca Rail (subject to availability).
- 01 Lunch in Machu Picchu in a Local Restaurant.
- Services with Bilingual Professional Guide (Spanish or English).
- Entrance tickets included.
THE TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE
- National or international Air tickets.
- Services not detailed in the program.
- All rates are expressed in US dollars (optional for currency exchange) and are scheduled per person.
- Rates valid only for Peruvians include IGV.
- All our rates are subject to availability and change.
- Children under 02 years 11 months are considered INF (infant), do not pay for any service, and have no right to food, bed or seat on tours.
- Children from 03 years to 10 years 11 months are considered CHD (child), have a special rate and share a room with their parents.
- Children over 11 years considered as adults.
- Minors must travel with an identity document.
- Rates do not apply for holidays, Easter, Long Weekends, National Holidays, Christmas or New Year.