It is located on the Apurimac River at 3,700 m.a.s.l. Q’eswachaka is the last Inca Suspension Bridge, where every year more than 1,000 people from four communities gather to renew their structures, this ancestral ritual was recognized in 2013 by the UNESCO as Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity.
||Cusco – Canas – Q´ewe – Q’eswachaka.|
We will pick you up from your Hotel between 04:20 to 04:50 Hrs. At approximately 05:00 Hrs. We will begin the trip in our tourist transport through some Districts of the City of Cusco. Our first stop will be in Rumi Punku which was one of the main entry point to Cusco at the time of the Incas of all travelers who came from the Qollasuyo Region. After an hour’s journey we will stop at the Combapata viewpoint. Where you can enjoy its beautiful landscapes and especially see the union of the Salcca River with the Vilcanota River and the famous Sacred River of the Incas.
We will continue with our trip to Yanaoca. The district of Yanaoca is one of the eight districts of the Province of Canas, Department of Cusco. Then we will continue our tour for about 30 more minutes and arrive at the Q’ewe District. Where is the last Inca Bridge of “Q’eswachaka” that is built with vegetable fiber and has a length of 28.67 meters. Once you have the first views of the Inca Bridge, we will begin to descend the stands or stairs before arriving at the place where the same Bridge is located. There we will have time to explore and cross the Inca Bridge of Q’eswachaka, after having felt the adrenaline and crossing the bridge, our guide will begin with the explanation about the process of construction and care.
Once the visit is over, we will head back to Yanaoca. Place where we will stop for lunch. After lunch we will continue our tour and visit the Circuit of the 4 Lakes: Pampamarca, Asnacqocha, Acopia and Pomacanchi, here we can appreciate a lot of regional flora and fauna and at the same time you can see a rich Andean culture along the way. After the brief visit to each of the
Important: The excursion hours will be reconfirmed at the destination.
THE TOUR INCLUDES
- Services with Bilingual Professional Guide (Spanish or English).
- Round Trip Tourist Transport.
- Box Lunch.
- First aid kit (including emergency oxygen balloon).
- Services not detailed in the program.
- Snacks, Beverages (Mineral Water among others).
- All rates are expressed in US dollars (optional for currency exchange) and are scheduled per person.
- Rates valid only for Peruvians include IGV.
- All our rates are subject to availability and change.
- Children under 02 years 11 months are considered INF (infant), do not pay for any service, and have no right to food, bed or seat on tours.
- Children from 03 years to 10 years 11 months are considered CHD (child), have a special rate and share a room with their parents.
- Children over 11 years considered as adults.
- Minors must travel with an identity document.
- Rates do not apply for holidays, Easter, Long Weekends, National Holidays, Christmas or New Year.