|Temperature:||MIN: 18 ° C MAX: 27 °.|
Pick up from the Hotel at 10:45 am. approximately. During this land excursion to the Paracas Reserve, visitors will appreciate large groups of flamingos feeding on the seashore.
In order to have a better view of these beautiful birds, it will be necessary to make a small walk to a small viewpoint, from which we can see them much better. According to some historians, the colors of this beautiful bird, inspired General San Martín (the man who fought for our independence and managed to defeat the Spanish crown in Peru) to create our red and white flag, when he landed in the bay of Paracas for the first time. Then we will pass through the Paracas interpretation room, here they give us a brief explanation about the flora and fauna that exists in the reserve. Here lie the skeletons of some animals, such as whales, wolves, penguins, among others, then we will learn about the old man from Paracas, who inhabited the area more than 2000 thousand years ago, visitors will be able to see a great variety of human remains, which were discovered in situ more than 80 years ago, highlighting among them the famous Paracas deformed skulls, and the cranial trepanation. According to archaeologists, the first inhabitants in the Paracas area had their appearance around 7000 Ac, since they discovered beneath the sands of the Paracas desert tombs containing organic food and musical instruments made of human bone. Later we will continue with our visit through the desert, following an unpaved road until we reach the beautiful beach of Lagunillas, where we can enjoy a good lunch and drinks in front of the sea. After lunch, those who wish may bathe on the beach, and around 15:00 pm., we will be returning to Paracas.
This day’s breakfast will depend on the time of departure transfer from the hotel.
The excursion hours will be reconfirmed at destination.
At least 2 Pax is required for this Excursion.
The Summer months (December to March) we recommend you to bring light clothes, since it is very hot. During the other months of the year we recommend you bring a jacket to cover yourself in the afternoon winds.
If you do this excursion in the afternoon it is recommended to bring a jacket, since there could be cold winds.
It is recommended to bring water, hat, sunglasses, camera and sunscreen.
- Pick up from your Hotel in Paracas.
- Tourist Mobility.
- Professional Guide.
- Transfer to your Hotel at the end of the Tour.
- Air Tax.
- Other services not mentioned.
- All rates are expressed in US dollars (optional for currency exchange) and are scheduled per person.
- Rates valid only for Peruvians include IGV.
- All our rates are subject to availability and change.
- Children under 02 years 11 months are considered INF (infant), do not pay for any service, and have no right to food, bed or seat on tours.
- Children from 03 years to 10 years 11 months are considered CHD (child), have a special rate and share a room with their parents.
- Children over 11 years considered as adults.
- Minors must travel with an identity document.
- Rates do not apply for holidays, Easter, Long Weekends, National Holidays, Christmas or New Year.