|Temperature:||22 ° C.|
|Places:||Lima – Pachacamac.|
Pick up from the hotel. Our Tour begins in the Ancestral Adorations with a panoramic view of the “Pucllana Pyramid”, built in the 4th century Bc. and considered “Sacred People” by the Incas.
Oracle of Pachacamac; guided visit to the splendid Citadel of Pachacamac, Sanctuary of the God Pachacamac, creator of the universe for the ancient Andean peoples. The Citadel includes Temples, Pyramids and Palaces. Highlights include the Temple of the Sun, the Temple of Pachacamac, the “Acllahuasi” or Palace of the Virgins of the Sun, among others. The whole place was considered sacred and part of the mystical axis of the world.
Barranco and Villa swamps; our excursion includes a visit to the traditional and bohemian Barranco District, where its famous Bridge of Sighs stands out. We continue the tour through The Fraile jump, the Villa swamps and enjoy spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean.
The excursion hours will be reconfirmed at destination.
- Pick up from your Hotel for the Tour.
- Tourist transport.
- Professional Bilingual Guide (Spanish / English).
- Services not detailed in the Program.
- Personal expenses.
- All rates are expressed in US dollars (optional for currency exchange) and are scheduled per person.
- Rates valid only for Peruvians include IGV.
- All our rates are subject to availability and change.
- Children under 02 years 11 months are considered INF (infant), do not pay for any service, and have no right to food, bed or seat on tours.
- Children from 03 years to 10 years 11 months are considered CHD (child), have a special rate and share a room with their parents.
- Children over 11 years considered as adults.
- Minors must travel with an identity document.
- Rates do not apply for holidays, Easter, Long Weekends, National Holidays, Christmas or New Year.