||Cusco – Maras – Moray.|
Breakfast at the hotel. Our excursion begins with the pick up of the Hotel between 8:00 and 8:30 a.m. approximately, to start our visits:
Located west of Cusco at 3,300 m.a.s.l. from there you can see the Urubamba mountain range and the snowy peaks of “La Verónica” (5,682 m.s.n.m) and the “Chikón” (5,530 m.s.n.m). Its important occupation began when the noble inhabitants of the Inkario were stripped of their palaces in the Qosqo and had to go to settle in other small towns such as Maras. It has a church made of adobes, typical of the village religious architecture, inside the church are kept canvases of the Cusqueña School.
It is about 7 km southwest of Maras; It is the only archaeological group of its kind in the region. These are depressions or gigantic natural holes in the surface of the land that were used to build terraces or agricultural platforms with their respective irrigation channels in their contours, it is therefore a prototype of greenhouse or biological experimental station quite advanced for its time that helped that the American man of antiquity inherited to mankind 60% of the vegetable products he consumes, that the Andean man consumes a thousand and a half of diverse varieties of potatoes, a hundred and a half of corn, and many other products. In the afternoon return to the City of Cusco. Free afternoon.
Important: This day’s breakfast will depend on the time of departure transfer from the hotel.
The excursion hours will be reconfirmed at the destination.
THE TOUR INCLUDES
- Pick up from the Hotel to the Tour.
- Maras and Moray Tour.
- Services with Bilingual Professional Guide (Spanish or English).
THE TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Revenue to the Archaeological Centers.
- Services not detailed in the program.
- All rates are expressed in US dollars (optional for currency exchange) and are scheduled per person.
- Rates valid only for Peruvians include IGV.
- All our rates are subject to availability and change.
- Children under 02 years 11 months are considered INF (infant), do not pay for any service, and have no right to food, bed or seat on tours.
- Children from 03 years to 10 years 11 months are considered CHD (child), have a special rate and share a room with their parents.
- Children over 11 years considered as adults.
- Minors must travel with an identity document.
- Rates do not apply for holidays, Easter, Long Weekends, National Holidays, Christmas or New Year.