|Temperature:||12 ° C.|
|Places:||Lima – Historic Center.|
You will be picked up from your hotel in Lima by our representative at approximately 6:00 p.m. then we will board a tourist minibus and drive to the heart of the city to visit the Magic Water Circuit, a majestic park that has 13 cybernetic sources, where water, music and an impressive set of laser lights are mixed providing a wonderful spectacle to its visitors. Here our local guide will take us on a pleasant tour through the park explaining the whole history of the place and the reason for its construction. It is important to mention that due to its spectacular fountains the park became deserving of worldwide recognition by having obtained the Guinness record as the largest fountain complex in America, containing the fountain with the highest jet in the world in a public park.
Among its beautiful fountains, the tunnel of surprises stands out, which forms a fun water tunnel to which visitors can enter and cool off with a few drops of water, the Dream maze fountain, the most preferred by children as they can play with the jets of water that come out of several holes in the floor, the Fountain of Illusion, The Magic Fountain with its wonderful form of crowns, and the Fountain of Fantasy which offers a music show and colorful choreographic images that manifest through the Water movement in perfect synchronization. Finally, you will be taken back to your hotel.
The excursion hours will be reconfirmed at destination.
- Pick up from your Hotel for the Tour.
- Tourist transport.
- Professional Bilingual Guide (Spanish / English).
- Services not detailed in the Program.
- Personal expenses.
- All rates are expressed in US dollars (optional for currency exchange) and are scheduled per person.
- Rates valid only for Peruvians include IGV.
- All our rates are subject to availability and change.
- Children under 02 years 11 months are considered INF (infant), do not pay for any service, and have no right to food, bed or seat on tours.
- Children from 03 years to 10 years 11 months are considered CHD (child), have a special rate and share a room with their parents.
- Children over 11 years considered as adults.
- Minors must travel with an identity document.
- Rates do not apply for holidays, Easter, Long Weekends, National Holidays, Christmas or New Year.