|Duration:||2 Days / 1 Night.|
|Altitude:||2,720 – 3,399 m.a.s.l.|
|Places||Cusco – Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Machu Picchu Mountain.|
DAY 1: CUSCO – OLLANTAYTAMBO – AGUAS CALIENTES
We will pick you up from your hotel in Cusco in the morning at 10:15 am. and we will take the bus trip to the Ollantaytambo train station. We arrive around 12:30 pm. and then board the train that will take us to the town of Aguas Calientes. This train and bus trip takes approximately 4 hours. During the trip the tourist will appreciate beautiful landscapes and traditional villages which are at the foot of the mountains. We will also appreciate the beautiful Urubamba River that crosses the Sacred Valley of the Incas. The arrival in Aguas Calientes is around 14:30 pm, we will take you to the hotel of your choice. You will have the afternoon free for lunch at the restaurant of your choice. In addition, you will have time to visit the town and the hot springs of the place to take a relaxing bath. Around 19:00 pm. you will have a brief information (briefing) with our guide at your hotel to coordinate the details of the next day’s tour.
DAY 2: HOT WATERS – MOUNTAIN MACHU PICCHU – MACHU PICCHU – CUSCO
We will pick you up from the hotel after your breakfast, at 06:00 am. To move by bus to the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu. At 07:00 am. You will pass the entrance to the Machu Picchu Mountain to make the ascent of the mountain. This walk lasts approximately 60 minutes. Upon reaching the top you will have enough time to enjoy a great view of the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu and the nature that accompanies it. After a relaxing time at the top, it will begin with the descent; the descent lasts approximately 50 minutes. This adventure ends at 10:00 am. Around 10:00 am. Start the guided tour of the main attractions of the Inca Citadel such as the Main Square, the Circular Tower, the Solar Clock, the Royal Rooms, the Temple of the Three Windows, the Royal Cemeteries and much more. The guided tour lasts 02:30 hours and then you will have free time to continue exploring, take your best photos and enjoy more of this wonder. At a convenient time, you can take the bus down to the town of Aguas Calientes. You will have free time to have a quiet lunch, visit the thermal baths, stroll through the town and visit the craft market. At 19:00 pm. The train that will take us back to Ollantaytambo will be taken. The trip takes approximately two hours, so around 20:40 pm. We will continue with the bus transfer that will take us back to the city of Cusco. We will arrive at 22:00 pm. approximately.
Important: To qualify as a student, it is necessary to have the Card authorized by the University.
The inclusion of Hotel services and improvement in Train Services must be requested in advance.
WHAT TO BRING
- Original passport, Student Card issued by the same university.
- Trekking shoes, waterproof jacket, rain poncho (December-March), t-shirts, pants
- Sun hat, sunscreen, mineral water and personal medications.
- Shorts, swimsuit, cameras, extra money.
- Travel insurance is recommended.
- Services with Bilingual Professional Guide (Spanish or English).
- All transfers to and from your hotel.
- Train trip: Ollantaytambo-Aguas Calientes-Ollantaytambo.
- Bus trip: Cusco – Ollantaytambo – Cusco.
- Bus trip: Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes.
- Entrance tickets for Machu Picchu and Machu Picchu Mountain.
- 1 night of hotel with breakfast in Aguas Calientes (Hotel services can be improved at the request of the client).
- Domestic or International Flights.
- Tips or Extra Expenses.
- All rates are expressed in US dollars (optional for currency exchange) and are scheduled per person.
- Rates valid only for Peruvians include IGV.
- All our rates are subject to availability and change.
- Children under 02 years 11 months are considered INF (infant), do not pay for any service, and have no right to food, bed or seat on tours.
- Children from 03 years to 10 years 11 months are considered CHD (child), have a special rate and share a room with their parents.
- Children over 11 years considered as adults.
- Minors must travel with an identity document.
- Rates do not apply for holidays, Easter, Long Weekends, National Holidays, Christmas or New Year.