|Duration:||2 Days / 1 Night.|
|Altitude:||1,700 – 3,399 m.a.s.l.|
|Places||Cusco – Aguas Calientes – Mandor – Machu Picchu.|
DAY 1: CUSCO – MANDOR – AGUAS CALIENTES
We take the train from Cusco (3,350 m.a.s.l.) at an average of 07:45 am. to the town of Aguas Calientes (2,050 m.a.s.l.). After lunch we will start the walk towards the Mandor Park (2,000 m.a.s.l.) where we will recognize the beautiful orchids, bromeliads, begonias and etc. At sunset we return to the town of Aguas Calientes where we will have dinner night. The approximate walking time is 03 hours the weather is warm and humid with mosquitoes. Lunch and dinner included.
Option: In the afternoon, you can visit the hot springs in the town of Aguas Calientes.
DAY 2: AGUAS CALIENTES – MACHU PICCHU – CUSCO
Early in the morning, we take the bus that will take us to the archaeological complex of Machu Picchu (2,400 m.a.s.l.), our visit will be guided we will observe the recent explorations found in the citadel of Machu Picchu. After the visit, you will have your free time to discover the citadel in harmony with nature. Aguas Calientes is the place or town where you will take the train back to the city of Cusco (Poroy), at an average of 17:00 pm. Its climate in Machu Picchu is warm with mosquitoes. It includes breakfast.
Option: Visit the Sun Gate “Inti Punku” and the ascent of Wayna Picchu (the latter, admission is limited to 400 people per day).
WHAT TO BRING
- A small backpack.
- Clothing for warm, light weather and cold polar clothing.
- Trekking shoes.
- Rain poncho.
- Cap and scarf.
- Sun block.
- Insect repellent and alcohol disinfectant gel.
- Water bottle and disinfectant tablet.
- Camera (wrapped in plastic bag).
- Flashlight and Batteries.
- Snack selected as: chocolate bar, cereals, dried fruit.
- Original passport.
- Student Meat.
- Extra money in soles.
- Hotel transfer.
- Services with Bilingual Professional Guide (Spanish or English).
- Food (1 breakfast, 1 lunch and 1 dinner).
- Tourist Train to the Town of Aguas Calientes (Expedition Train).
- Entrance to the Sanctuary of Machu Picchu.
- Entrance to Mandor.
- Bus up and down, from Aguas Calientes to the Machu Picchu Sanctuary.
- Tourist Train from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo or Aguas Calientes to Cusco.
- Hotel and / or camp in Aguas Calientes.
- Entrance to the thermal baths.
- Other services not mentioned.
- All rates are expressed in US dollars (optional for currency exchange) and are scheduled per person.
- Rates valid only for Peruvians include IGV.
- All our rates are subject to availability and change.
- Children under 02 years 11 months are considered INF (infant), do not pay for any service, and have no right to food, bed or seat on tours.
- Children from 03 years to 10 years 11 months are considered CHD (child), have a special rate and share a room with their parents.
- Children over 11 years considered as adults.
- Minors must travel with an identity document.
- Rates do not apply for holidays, Easter, Long Weekends, National Holidays, Christmas or New Year.