|Duration:||6 Days/5 Nights.|
|Places:||Lima – Cusco – Sacred Valley – Machu Picchu.|
DAY 01: LIMA
Reception at the Lima Airport and Transfer to the Hotel by a Representative of Our Travel Agency. Rest of the day is free.
** Accommodation in Lima.
DAY 02: LIMA – CITY TOUR
Breakfast at the hotel.
ANCESTRAL LIMA; We begin our tour with a view in the Miraflores District with a panoramic view of the “Pucllana Pyramid”, magnificent Pre – Inka ceremonial center built in the 4th century Bc. That has survived the urban expansion of Lima. Then we go to the Parque del Amor on the Malecón de Miraflores where we will observe the Pacific Ocean, passing through the Parque Olivar San Isidro.
COLONIAL LIMA; We visit the Historic Center of Lima, where you will appreciate more than fifty monuments and colonial buildings, highlighting the Republic Walk, the San Martín Square where a brief explanation of all the events occurred, the Main Square, the Government Palace, the Archbishop’s Palace, the Cathedral Basilica, the Municipal Palace among others. We will enter one of the Convents considered the most important of the 17th century the San Francisco Convent. We will visit the old Library, the Choir, the Main Cloister and the underground crypts known as Catacombs. At the end of our tour you will have the option of staying in the Indian market, in Larcomar or returning to your hotel.
** Accommodation in Lima.
DAY 03: LIMA – CUSCO – CITY TOUR & NEARBY ARCHEOLOGICAL CENTER
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the Airport to board the Flight to the City of Cusco. Reception at the Airport and transfer to the Hotel chosen by a Representative of Our Travel Agency. Pick up from the Hotel between 1:00 p.m. to 1:20 p.m., to begin with the visit to the City and nearby Archaeological Centers: The Tour will show us the impressive colonial city built on inkas bases; we will visit the Cathedral; Renaissance structure and fine paintings of the “Cuzco School”, Koricancha, or Temple of the Sun; known as the Royal House of the Sun of Urin Cusco. We continue with the visit to the four Archaeological Centers: Sacsayhuaman; great fortress located 5 km. from the city, Qenqo; sacred amphitheater, center of worship to the god Puma, place where human sacrifices were made, Pucapucara; red fortress due to the hue that acquires its rocks with the light of twilight and Tambomachay; temple to worship the water.
** Accommodation in Cusco.
DAY 04: CUSCO – SACRED VALLEY OF THE INCAS
Breakfast at the hotel. In the morning, pick up from the Hotel, to make our visit to the Sacred Valley. During the tour we will visit the Town of Pisaq; picturesque colonial mestizo town, in the same way on Sundays Mass is celebrated in Quechua, and then head towards the Archaeological Complex of Pisaq; where we can observe large agricultural terraces, then we visit the towns of Coya, Lamay, Calca and Urubamba. Buffet lunch. In the afternoon, the guided tour of the town of Ollantaytambo, where the archaeological park of Ollantaytambo is located, a gigantic religious and military social administrative agricultural complex at the time of Tahuantinsuyo.
** Accommodation in the Sacred Valley.
DAY 05: SACRED VALLEY – MACHU PICCHU – CUSCO
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to Ollantaytambo station to take the train. In this way we will begin our trip to the Citadel of Machu Picchu, after a tour of 01:45 Hrs. we will appreciate wonderful landscapes we will arrive at the Aguas Calientes Station. There, an Agency Representative awaits us to move to the Bus Station, where we will take the Bus that will take us to the “Historic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu”, the most famous example of Inca architecture, was discovered in 1911. We will enjoy an excursion guided by the main buildings of the citadel such as: El Mirador, Temple of the Three Windows, The Intihuatana, The Main Square, etc. At the end of this tour we will take the bus down to the town of Aguas Calientes, where they will have lunch at a local restaurant. In the afternoon, departure by Train to the Ollantaytambo Station, where there is a Transfer that will take you to the Bus to the City of Cusco.
** Accommodation in Cusco.
DAY 06: CUSCO
At the appropriate time, departure transfer. Breakfast this day will depend on the time of transfer from the hotel.
IMPORTANT: The excursion hours will be reconfirmed at destination.
- Shared Services with Professional Bilingual Guide (Spanish or English).
- Entrance tickets included.
- Transfers In / Out in Lima.
- 02 nights of lodging in Lima with breakfast.
- Lima city tour.
- Transfers In / Out in Cusco.
- 02 nights of accommodation in Cusco with breakfast.
- 01 Night accommodation in the Sacred Valley with breakfast.
- City Tour & Nearby Archaeological Centers.
- Sacred Valley of the Incas with lunch.
- Machu Picchu: by Train Expedition Peru Rail or Executive Inca Rail (subject to availability).
- 01 Lunch in Machu Picchu in a Local Restaurant.
- National or international air tickets.
- Services not detailed in the program.
- (Does not include hot or cold drinks).
- All rates are expressed in US dollars (optional for currency exchange) and are scheduled per person.
- Rates valid only for Peruvians include IGV.
- All our rates are subject to availability and change.
- Children under 02 years 11 months are considered INF (infant), do not pay for any service, and have no right to food, bed or seat on tours.
- Children from 03 years to 10 years 11 months are considered CHD (child), have a special rate and share a room with their parents.
- Children over 11 years considered as adults.
- Minors must travel with an identity document.
- Rates do not apply for holidays, Easter, Long Weekends, National Holidays, Christmas or New Year.