The Hot Springs of Lares is located in the District of Lares, of the Province of Calca and Department of Cusco at 113Km. from the city of Cusco. The road is in very good condition, but it still takes time to reach the new tourist destination, you take the route Cusco – Pisaq – Calca – Valle de Lares at 04:00 Hrs. About travel.These Thermal Baths are a tourist attraction of the area, the temperature of these waters ranges between 36º and 44ºC is part of the outcrops of Medicinal Mining Water.
||Cusco – Calca – Lares|
Our Tour starts from the pickup of your respective Hotel between 05:30 at 06:00 Hrs. from Cusco, then go on a tourist transport that will take us to the Zone of Calca at 02:30 Hrs. approximately, there, we will have a few minutes to buy some things that everyone wants, then we continue in the transport for 01:30 Hrs. more travel to Valle de Lares. 15 minutes later we will arrive at the Thermal Baths of Lares.
The hot springs of Lares are made up of a group of four swimming pools. These are fed by waters that are tempered to different degrees. The temperatures of the thermal pools of Lares fluctuate between 36 ° C and 44 ° C and the pools have dimensions of between 17 m2 and 120 m2, with depths that do not exceed one and a half meters, making it suitable for a greater number of visitors. After enjoying the Thermo Medicinal Baths, we will return to the Village of Lares, where we will enjoy a delicious lunch and finally return to the City of Cusco, arriving at 19:00 Hrs. approximately.
Important: The excursion hours will be reconfirmed at the destination.
THE TOUR INCLUDES
- Tourist Transport Cusco – Lares Valley
- Professional Bilingual Guide (English / Spanish).
- 01 Lunch in the Village of Valle de Lares
- First Aid Kit.
- Entrance to the Thermal Baths of the Lares Valley – S / .15.00.
- All rates are expressed in US dollars (optional for currency exchange) and are scheduled per person.
- Rates valid only for Peruvians include IGV.
- All our rates are subject to availability and change.
- Children under 02 years 11 months are considered INF (infant), do not pay for any service, and have no right to food, bed or seat on tours.
- Children from 03 years to 10 years 11 months are considered CHD (child), have a special rate and share a room with their parents.
- Children over 11 years considered as adults.
- Minors must travel with an identity document.
- Rates do not apply for holidays, Easter, Long Weekends, National Holidays, Christmas or New Year.