The Inca Trail is considered one of the most beautiful roads in America and therefore an unforgettable experience for visitors. The road leads through a protected natural setting of the Peruvian jungle, passes through Inca archaeological monuments and offers stunning views. The Incas used these roads as a pilgrimage to the Machu Picchu sacred Citadel.
|Duration:||2 Days / 1 Night|
|Altitude:||2,050 – 2,650 m.a.s.l|
||March to January.|
||Cusco – Ollantaytambo – Km. 104 – Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu|
DAY 1: CUSCO – KM. 104 – WIÑAYHUAYNA – AGUAS CALIENTES
Our tourist transport will pick you up at your respective hotels to take you to the train station, in the direction of Km. 104 (2,250 m.a.s.l.), where we will begin the Inca Trail excursion. At the beginning of the Inca trail we will visit the Archaeological Ruin of Chachabamba (2,270 m.s.n.m) with a professional guide. Then we continue our journey to the highest point of this connection, where we will know the Wiñayhuayna archaeological complex (2,650 m.s.n.m). Wiñayhuayna is the most important archaeological rest within this enchanting landscape, surrounded by subtropical mountains. Continuing the path we will be passing through Inti Punku (Puerta del Sol at 2780 m.a.s.l.) to the archaeological park of Machu Picchu (2,400 m.a.s.l.). Place where we will take a Bus to the town of Aguas Calientes (2,050 m.a.s.l.), where we will spend the night in a Hotel. The walking time during the tour is 06 hours in a humid climate and mosquitoes. It includes Box Lunch and Dinner.
*** Accommodations Aguas Calientes.
DAY 2: AGUAS CALIENTES – SANTUARIO DE MACHU PICCHU – CUSCO
Early in the morning, we will be taking the first bus on the way up to the Archaeological Complex of Machu Picchu (2,400 m.a.s.l.), where we will have the guided tour by a professional guide with extensive cultural knowledge. The excursion will be of sufficient pleasant time and afterwards the client will have a free time for the independent, optional visit to the top of Huayna Picchu or to the Temple of the Moon. Finally we meet again the whole group in the town of Aguas Calientes, before taking the train back to the city of Cusco. The weather in Aguas Calientes and Machu Picchu is warm and humid with mosquitoes. Breakfast is included.
- Transportation Cusco – Ollanta – Cusco
- Professional English / Spanish Guide Service (Request Language)
- Guided visits to Chachabamba, Wiñaywayna, and Choquesuysuy
- Guided tour of Machu Picchu on the second day.
- Food (1 breakfast, 1 lunch and 1 dinner)
- Train ticket up to km 104 (starting point of the excursion).
- Tickets for the Inca Trail and Machu Picchu
- First Aid and oxygen balloon
- Tourist Bus Consettur RT of Machupicchu – Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu (02)
- Tourist Train from Aguas Calientes to Cusco according to availability.
- 01 Night of Lodging in Aguas Calientes in Accommodation 2 Stars.
- National or international air tickets.
- Services not detailed in the program.
- Lunch in Aguas Calientes (2nd day)
- The third Consettur Bus from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes. (This is possible on foot and takes 01:20 Hrs. Or also the possibility of buying a ticket and it costs $ 12.00 per person)
- Life insurance.
- Additional nights due to bad weather
- Personal care items.
- All rates are expressed in US dollars (optional for currency exchange) and are scheduled per person.
- Rates valid only for Peruvians include IGV.
- All our rates are subject to availability and change.
- The Deposit is not refundable.
- There is no deposit refund when the visitor decides to leave the trip.
- All passengers must carry the following documents: Passport and student card when appropriate.
- Passengers must have their travel insurance covering the following: Personal Accidents, Medical Expenses and Loss of Belongings.
- The first 50% deposit will be at 24 Hrs. confirmed the availability of spaces since the Inka Trail has a greater demand for visitors.
- The remaining balance of 50% will be paid 20 days before the Adventure Tour.
- All trips that are canceled 15 days prior to the trip departure will be subject to the withholding of cancellation fees for services already paid.