|Temperature:||MIN: 18 ° C – MAX: 27 °|
|Places:||Ica – Huacachina Oasis.|
Pick up from our passengers from the comfort of your Hotel, at the indicated time. Our first place to visit is the Main Square, then we will go to the Regional Museum of Ica, without doubt one of the best museums on the south coast of Peru. Here visitors will appreciate interesting ancient remains of the different cultures that developed in the department of Ica.
Then we go to a winery where the Grape Brandy is made, famously known as Pisco. Here we can learn the whole process of how the Pisco is made, guided by an experienced worker from the Winery. Visitors will be invited to taste or taste the different types of Pisco and Wines that the winery produces.
Finally, we will go to the Huacachina Oasis, which is located just 5 Kms. From the center of the City of Ica. In this beautiful lagoon visitors can enjoy the tranquility of the place and walk around in search of good photos. The huge dunes that surround the lagoon allow visitors to practice one of the most fascinating sports in the area, board on sand, popularly called Sandboarding. Transfer to the city.
This day’s breakfast will depend on the time of departure transfer from the hotel.
The excursion hours will be reconfirmed at destination.
For this excursion it is necessary to wear light clothes since in the city of Ica it is very hot, especially if you make this excursion during the summer months (December to March), where the average temperature is 35º C, during the day.
If you do this excursion in the afternoon it is recommended to bring a jacket, since there could be cold winds.
It is recommended to bring water, a cap, sunglasses and sunscreen.
- Pick up from your Hotel in the City of Ica.
- Tourist transport.
- Tasting in the cellar.
- Professional Bilingual Guide (Spanish / English)
- Permanent Assistance.
- Other services not mentioned.
- All rates are expressed in US dollars (optional for currency exchange) and are scheduled per person.
- Rates valid only for Peruvians include IGV.
- All our rates are subject to availability and change.
- Children under 02 years 11 months are considered INF (infant), do not pay for any service, and have no right to food, bed or seat on tours.
- Children from 03 years to 10 years 11 months are considered CHD (child), have a special rate and share a room with their parents.
- Children over 11 years considered as adults.
- Minors must travel with an identity document.
- Rates do not apply for holidays, Easter, Long Weekends, National Holidays, Christmas or New Year.